|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Beings of Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In classical physics, the experimenter was considered a _____.
(a) Separate entity.
2. What had Fritz-Albert Popp been teaching at the University of Marburg?
(b) Jet propulson.
3. Which author had Fritz-Albert Popp read that believed that reality was the creation of living systems?
4. What is the lowest possible energy state called?
(a) A vacuum.
(c) Absolute zero.
(d) A black hole.
5. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
(b) Laser physicist.
(c) Nuclear engineer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the University of Marburg?
2. Where was "Chuck Yeager's flying circus" located?
3. The ability of a quantum entity to influence another quantum particle instantaneously over any distance despite there being no change of force or energy is called _____.
4. What is a background substructure filled with things called?
5. Frau Mauro is a _____ region of the moon.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)