|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, Beings of Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did Fritz-Albert Popp think he had found a cure for cancer?
2. Where did Ed Mitchell grow up?
(a) Hot Springs, Arkansas.
(b) Salem, Massachusetts.
(c) Brooklyn, New York.
(d) Roswell, New Mexico.
3. Where was Niels Bohr born?
4. In 1976, the first plants that Fritz-Albert Popp recorded photon emissions from were _____.
(b) Cucumber seedlings.
(c) Green beans.
(d) Strawberry clusters.
5. The ability of a quantum entity to influence another quantum particle instantaneously over any distance despite there being no change of force or energy is called _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rated the device that Hal Puthoff and Ken Shoulders invented, boosting their credibility?
2. What process did Fritz-Albert Popp want to eliminate in order to record photons?
3. What was the name of the gold insect-like lunar module that accompanied the Apollo 14 mission?
4. From where did Ed Mitchell get his doctorate?
5. What is the term for the point the wave is at on its oscillating journey?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)