|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, The Sea of Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ed Mitchell see as an artificial construct as he headed back to Earth on Apollo 14?
2. What is a background substructure filled with things called?
(a) A plenum.
(b) A catalyst.
(c) A leisure.
(d) A quantum.
3. According to the author, gravity is the _____ of physics.
(a) The Nirvana.
(c) Second Coming.
(d) Holy Grail.
4. Where was "Chuck Yeager's flying circus" located?
(a) The Mojave Desert.
(c) Joshua Tree.
(d) Death Valley.
5. Frequency is usually measured in ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, Albert Enstein distrusted _____.
2. What is a matrix or medium which connects two or more points in space, usually via a force like gravity or electromagnetism?
3. Who wrote Principia?
4. The Lorentz force is the name of the force that slows particles moving _____.
5. Church's Fried Chicken was the _____ answer to Kentucky Fried Chicken.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)