|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, The Sea of Light.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hal Puthoff and Ken Shoulders invented a special device that could fit _____ in the end of a hypodermic needle.
(a) A radio transmitter.
(b) A camera.
(c) A radar device.
(d) An X-ray device.
2. According to the author, Albert Enstein distrusted _____.
(c) Quantum mechanics.
(d) Rocket scientists.
3. Frequency is usually measured in ______________.
4. Who rated the device that Hal Puthoff and Ken Shoulders invented, boosting their credibility?
(a) The Pentagon.
(c) Standard and Poors.
5. What is the name of the symbols that J. B. Rhine used to test ESP?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ed Mitchell see as an artificial construct as he headed back to Earth on Apollo 14?
2. Where was Niels Bohr born?
3. The author calls Robert Goddard the father of American _____.
4. What was Hal Puthoff's profession?
5. According to the author, gravity is the _____ of physics.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)