|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, the Language of the Cell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was America's first oil crisis?
2. Frequency is usually measured in ______________.
3. _____ had no meaning in isolation but could only be understood in their relationships.
(c) Subatomic particles.
4. What was the profession of the one woman who believed Fritz-Albert Popp's theory that there was light in the human body?
(a) A neurochemist.
(b) A photochemist.
(c) An immunobiologist.
(d) A medium.
5. What did Jacques Benveniste call the attitude toward his work?
(a) A Salem witchhunt.
(b) A firing squad.
(c) A crusade.
(d) A political move.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elisabeth Davenas was a _____ in relation to Jacques Benveniste.
2. In quantum physics, quantum coherence means that _____ are able to cooperate.
3. Which author had Fritz-Albert Popp read that believed that reality was the creation of living systems?
4. What year did Fritz-Albert Popp think he had found a cure for cancer?
5. What point on the moon did the astronauts not reach that they had planned to study?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)