|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four, the Language of the Cell.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jacques Benveniste call the attitude toward his work?
(a) A crusade.
(b) A political move.
(c) A Salem witchhunt.
(d) A firing squad.
2. Whom does the author say Hal Puthoff looked like?
(a) Mickey Rooney.
(b) Mickey Mantle.
(c) Mickey Hart.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
3. Which author had Fritz-Albert Popp read that believed that reality was the creation of living systems?
4. What year did Fritz-Albert Popp think he had found a cure for cancer?
5. In what year was America's first oil crisis?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the term that means a disturbance which shows that zero-point fluctuations cause electrons to move in their orbits?
2. A Bose-Einsteing condensate is usually observed in material substances such as superfluids or superconductors studied in the laboratory in very _____ places.
3. Frau Mauro is a _____ region of the moon.
4. Where was "Chuck Yeager's flying circus" located?
5. The ability of a quantum entity to influence another quantum particle instantaneously over any distance despite there being no change of force or energy is called _____.
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)