Chapter One, Light in the Darkness
1. How many people had been on the moon before Ed Mitchell?
2. What was the name of the gold insect-like lunar module that accompanied the Apollo 14 mission?
3. What point on the moon did the astronauts not reach that they had planned to study?
(c) Mons Huygens.
(d) Cone Crater.
4. What did Ed Mitchell see as an artificial construct as he headed back to Earth on Apollo 14?
5. Frau Mauro is a _____ region of the moon.
6. How does the author describe Ed Mitchell's looks?
(a) As New England.
(b) As cosmopolitan.
(c) As Midwestern.
(d) As rugged.
7. From where did Ed Mitchell get his doctorate?
(b) California Polytechnical
8. Where was "Chuck Yeager's flying circus" located?
(b) Joshua Tree.
(c) Death Valley.
(d) The Mojave Desert.
This section contains 3,617 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)