Objective: Chapter One, Light in the Darkness Ed Mitchell went to the moon and was deeply affected by the experience. This lesson is on how this experience changed his life.
1) Class Discussion: What is the name of the mission that Ed Mitchell was on when he went to the moon? How many men had been on the moon before him? Why was he sent to the moon?
2) Journal: Who was the commander of Mitchell's mission? What is Cone Crater? What are some of the tasks that the astronauts were charged with undertaking?
3) Theory: What aspects of the moon hadn't been accounted for in the plans for exploring the moon? What effect did gravity have on them? What happened to their sense of perception?
4) Group Discussion: What was the mission's schedule like for Mitchell? How much did it cost taxpayers? What is the Kittyhawk?
5) Homework: Write a paragraph...
This section contains 5,904 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)