* Astronaut Ed Mitchell returned home from the moon with a cache of moon rocks and soil.
* On the two day trip home from the moon, Mitchell had an overwhelming sense of connection with the universe that transcended time and space, which Shepard and Roosa didn't seem to share.
* Mitchell's education at MIT as a PhD in astrophysics and credentials as a test pilot made him a standout among his peers.
* Mitchell worked with Dr. Joseph Rhine, a biologist who conducted tests in extrasensory perception. Mitchell was successful in sending an ESP message to Earth.
* Over the course of the next three years, Mitchell left NASA., engaging in an "inner" space exploration that made his journey to the moon pale in comparison.
* Mitchell dissented from modern, accepted Newtonian physics laws that matter and energy were distinct bodies moving predictably in space.
* He found...
This section contains 2,410 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)