|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Afterwords.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Simon say Jared better do at night?
(a) Wear dark clothing.
(b) Paint his face and hands black.
(c) Stay in their bedroom.
2. What was strung up like garland in the wall?
(a) Dried mice bodies.
(b) Dead cockroaches.
(c) Popcorn strung on yarn.
(d) Crickets strung on dental floss.
3. What does Jared suggest about a poem?
(a) It might provide a clue as to what happened to Mallory.
(b) It is a red herring.
(c) It was written by their great-uncle.
(d) It was planted intentionally.
4. What was the Graces' previous home?
(a) A ranch style house.
(b) A small apartment.
(c) A modern beachhome.
(d) A farm.
5. What does Mallory do because she is skeptical?
(a) Makes Jared swear an oath.
(b) Makes Simon go with Jared.
(c) Keeps the Field Guide.
(d) Writes a note to their mother in case something happens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jared decide to do for the creature bothering them?
2. What does Jared's mom recall about Jared's school days?
3. About what possible relative does Jared ask?
4. For what do the boys look behind a large picture in the library?
5. What does the book store clerk tell Holly?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)