|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the package that came to Holly's door bound?
(a) With packing tape and Easter seals.
(b) With a red ribbon.
(c) With black duct tape.
(d) With brown paper and string.
2. What did Simon's mother pretend not to notice about what he brought?
(a) That he brought many of his father's books.
(b) He had brought the animals she told him to leave.
(c) That he brought fifteen animals.
(d) That he brought his father's stereo equipment.
3. What did Mallory do as she led the boys down the hallway?
(a) Stop every few steps to listen.
(b) Whispers instructions.
(c) Sneezes every three steps.
(d) Keeps grabbing Jared's arm.
4. Where did he get the animals in question #36?
(a) In the storeroom in the basement of their old place.
(b) In their bathroom.
(c) In the woods.
(d) Out of Mrs. Levette's apartment.
5. When does Jared say his life started going bad?
(a) When his best friend moved away.
(b) When his father moved out.
(c) When his father died.
(d) When he entered seventh grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strung up like garland in the wall?
2. What startled Jared awake the first night?
3. Why is Simon concerned about Mallory punching a hole in the wall?
4. What is the name of Simon's pets his mother did not want?
5. What do the Grace children claim about their book?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)