|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Grace tell Mallory to do?
(a) Get her book in the morning.
(b) Take water upstairs with her.
(c) Bring the dumbwaiter down.
(d) Wash the dishes.
2. What was poked in the wood in the walls that resembled a snake?
(c) Straight pins.
3. What does Jared hear in the morning?
(a) Mallory screaming.
(b) Mallory making breakfast.
(c) Absolute silence.
(d) Mallory and Simon yelling.
4. Why do the children say they cannot send their book by mail?
(a) They don't have enough postage.
(b) It is too dangerous.
(c) The book is too old.
(d) The book is too large.
5. Who told Mrs. Grace that her Aunt Lucinda thinks little men bring her food?
(a) Uncle Terrence.
(b) Aunt Matilda.
(c) Mrs Grace's mother.
(d) Her sister, Susan.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is the book illustrated?
2. About what phrase in the poem does Jared wonder?
3. Who does Helen Grace suspect is involved in the Mallory episode?
4. Where does Jared decide to go?
5. What does the book describe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)