Introduction, Chapter 1
1. What kind of relationship do Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi have?
(a) They are married.
(b) He is her editor.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Long time friends.
2. In what do Holly and Tony both have an interest?
(a) Drawing pictures.
(d) Making wine.
3. What does the letter in the introduction say happens to the relationship between Holly and Tony?
(a) It changes.
(b) It becomes deeper.
(c) It is tested.
(d) It becomes more acrimonious.
4. What does the book store clerk tell Holly?
(a) They have fifty more fans who want her signature.
(b) They have run out of books.
(c) There are no more fans wanting signed books.
(d) He has a letter for Holly and Tony.
5. What did Holly and Tony give to the store clerk?
(a) A signed book.
(b) An envelope.
(c) Two tickets to their movie about faeries.
(d) A picture of a faerie.
6. How was the package that came to Holly's door bound?
(a) With black duct tape.
(b) With brown paper and string.
(c) With packing tape and Easter seals.
(d) With a red ribbon.
This section contains 5,121 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)