|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Dona Ardela ask for when Don Jaime asks for the identity of the dead woman?
2. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
3. What room does Don Jaime run to when Adela pick up a sword?
4. What kind of movement is Don Jaime limited to during the bout?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Don Jaime kill Dona Adela?
This section contains 1,049 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)