Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter V, pages 140-155)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
2. What was the stab made by?
3. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
4. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
5. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is the only thing that Don Jaime knows about Dona Adela's...
This section contains 1,056 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)