|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He stabs him.
(d) He head butts him.
2. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(b) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) It comes from a foil.
(d) It was an attack from behind.
3. Who does Don Jaime say he will kill?
(a) Adela's benefactor.
(b) Adela's family.
4. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He has been killed.
(b) He has been raped.
(c) He had been burned.
(d) He has been mutilated.
5. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. What does Campillo offer Don Jaime?
4. How did the person in the morgue die?
5. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why id Don Jaime so horrified about what has happened to Don Luis?
2. What can Don Jaime understand from the file?
3. What does Don Jaime see at the morgue?
4. Why does Don Jaime decide to use a pistol in this section?
5. What stops Don Jaime from feeling afraid?
6. How does Carceles react to reading the file?
7. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
8. What dangers does Don Jaime find in Carceles' residence?
9. What is Campilo's opinion of Don Jaime and the way he has acted?
10. In what way is Don Jaime already deeply involved in the murder case?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)