|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the police say have been taken from Don Jaime's safes?
2. What does Dona Adela plead Don Jaime not to do?
(a) Go to the police.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Fight her.
(d) Read the letter.
3. How does Don Jaime think he injured his second attacker?
(a) He broke his nose.
(b) He snapped his achilles.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) He punctured his lung.
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She has gone on holiday.
(b) She has killed herself.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She is missing.
5. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose voice does Don Jaime recognize outside his door?
2. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
3. Where does Don Jaime find the missing letter?
4. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)