Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He has been raped.
(b) He has been mutilated.
(c) He had been burned.
(d) He has been killed.
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
(a) Locks the doors.
(b) Unlocks his doors.
(c) Loads his gun.
(d) Sharpens his sword.
4. Why does Don Jaime say he involved Carceles?
(a) He wasn't strong enough to go alone.
(b) He needed a second opinion.
(c) He didn't understand the file.
(d) He needed a friend on his side.
5. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
2. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
3. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
4. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)