|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the stab made by?
(a) A knife.
(b) A foil.
(c) An axe.
(d) A sword.
2. What is inside Don Jaime's new walking stick?
(a) A foil.
(b) A knife.
(c) A gun.
3. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
(a) His torturers.
(b) His father.
(d) Dona Adela.
4. Why is Dona Adela confused that Don Jaime did not understand the file?
(a) The information was in Italian.
(b) There wasn't anything in the file.
(c) It was all very simple.
(d) It had a letter explaining everything.
5. How did the person in the morgue die?
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the man ask the woman to help him with the file?
2. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
3. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
5. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Dona Adela say Don Jaime didn't understand the file?
2. How do Don Jaime's feelings about Dona Adela change when he sees her dead body?
3. Why id Don Jaime so horrified about what has happened to Don Luis?
4. Why does Don Jaime decide to use a pistol in this section?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide not to flee?
6. What danger is Don Jaime now in?
7. How does Carceles react to reading the file?
8. What decision does Don Jaime make when he finds Carceles gone?
9. What stops Don Jaime from feeling afraid?
10. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)