|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A fool.
(b) A child.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A cretin.
2. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
3. What does Dona Ardela ask for when Don Jaime asks for the identity of the dead woman?
(a) The file.
4. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She told him she hated Luis.
(b) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(c) She is a spy for the French.
(d) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person in the morgue die?
2. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
3. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
4. How does the second man try to capture Don Jaime?
5. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the police say they already know about Don Luis's murder?
2. Summarize this section?
3. Why does Don Jaime decide not to flee?
4. In what way is Don Jaime already deeply involved in the murder case?
5. What happens at three in the morning in this section?
6. What danger is Don Jaime now in?
7. What decision does Don Jaime make when he finds Carceles gone?
8. What information does Campillo say he has about Dona Adela's death?
9. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
10. What does Don Jaime see at the morgue?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)