|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) In bed.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Under the floorboards.
2. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Get some protection.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Find someone else to love.
(d) Leave Madrid.
3. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Official letters.
(b) Minute reports.
(d) Plans of buildings.
4. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It was an attack from behind.
(b) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) It comes from a foil.
(d) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
5. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
(a) A candle.
(b) A torch.
(c) A match.
(d) A lighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
2. What subject does Don Jaime say that Carceles understood well?
3. Why did the man ask the woman to help him with the file?
4. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Carceles react to reading the file?
2. What decision does Don Jaime make when he finds Carceles gone?
3. What dangers does Don Jaime find in Carceles' residence?
4. What can Don Jaime understand from the file?
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be the murderer?
6. Why does Dona Adela say Don Jaime didn't understand the file?
7. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
8. What does Don Jaime see at the morgue?
9. What is Campilo's opinion of Don Jaime and the way he has acted?
10. Summarize this section?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)