|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
2. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Plans of buildings.
(c) Official letters.
(d) Minute reports.
3. What does Carceles say in his note?
(a) He has gone back to Cafe Progreso.
(b) He has gone to check the facts.
(c) He has gone to sell the file.
(d) He has been kidnapped.
4. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Trusted too many people.
(b) Ignored politics.
(c) Taken the file.
(d) Fallen in love.
5. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
2. Who does Don Jaime say he will kill?
3. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
4. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
2. What information does Campillo say he has about Dona Adela's death?
3. How do Don Jaime's feelings about Dona Adela change when he sees her dead body?
4. What do the police say they already know about Don Luis's murder?
5. What danger is Don Jaime now in?
6. What can Don Jaime understand from the file?
7. What decision does Don Jaime make when he finds Carceles gone?
8. What happens at three in the morning in this section?
9. What stops Don Jaime from feeling afraid?
10. What does Don Jaime see at the morgue?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)