|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Don Jaime tell the night watchman to send for?
(b) The doctor.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) The fire brigade.
2. When don't fencing rules apply?
(a) During peace.
(b) When fighting a non-fencer.
(c) When a murder has taken place.
(d) During combat.
3. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A child.
(b) A cretin.
(c) A fool.
(d) A cripple.
4. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the Cafe Progreso.
(b) To the police station.
(c) The art gallery.
(d) To the morgue.
5. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Early afternoon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
2. What country was Adela living in before she came to Spain?
3. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
4. What does Don Jaime think that Dona Ardela intends to do if he doesn't hand over the document?
5. What has happened to Carceles?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)