|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carceles say has the documents?
(a) Don Jaime.
(b) Dona Adela.
2. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
(b) Late afternoon.
(d) Early afternoon.
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. Who does Don Jaime tell Campillo he was trying to protect?
(b) Dona Ardela.
(c) The queen.
(d) Don Luis.
5. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Taken the file.
(b) Ignored politics.
(c) Trusted too many people.
(d) Fallen in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime hurt the second man?
2. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
3. What does Don Jaime think that Dona Ardela intends to do if he doesn't hand over the document?
4. Who did Dona Adela arrange for the two thugs to kill?
5. What bad news does Don Jaime receive at the end of this section?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)