|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A concert.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A fencing bout.
(d) A boxing match.
2. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
4. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
5. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Don Jaime prepare for the arrival of his attackers?
2. Why did Dona Adela kill Don Luis?
3. What does Don Jaime closing the shutters on the demonstrators say about how he likes to live his life?
4. Why does Don Jaime start to dislike Dona Adela so intensely?
5. What does Dona Adela say has been Don Jaime's problem throughout?
6. How does Dona Adela meet Don Luis in this section?
7. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be the murderer?
8. What is Don Jaime's opinion on politics?
9. Why id Don Jaime so horrified about what has happened to Don Luis?
10. Why does Don Jaime think martial war has been declared?
This section contains 842 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)