Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He has been raped.
(b) He has been mutilated.
(c) He had been burned.
(d) He has been killed.
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
(a) Locks the doors.
(b) Unlocks his doors.
(c) Loads his gun.
(d) Sharpens his sword.
4. Why does Don Jaime say he involved Carceles?
(a) He wasn't strong enough to go alone.
(b) He needed a second opinion.
(c) He didn't understand the file.
(d) He needed a friend on his side.
5. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In the basement.
6. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He head butts him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He kicks him.
7. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) An earring.
(b) A ring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A purse.
8. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
9. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It was an attack from behind.
(b) It comes from a foil.
(c) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(d) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
10. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He kept his word.
(b) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(c) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(d) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
11. Who does Adela claim tried to blackmail her?
(a) Don Luis.
(c) Don Jaime.
(d) Her father.
12. What does Don Jaime remember happened when he picked up the file?
(a) He blacked out.
(b) Someone knocked on the door.
(c) He threw away what he thought was scrap paper.
(d) He dropped the papers.
13. What does Adela ask Don Jamie for at the beginning of this section?
(a) His passport.
(b) His foil.
(d) The letter.
14. Why did the man ask the woman to help him with the file?
(a) She had no social contacts.
(b) She was the only person he could trust.
(c) She was not politically motivated.
(d) She had promised to return his kindness.
15. Who does Don Jaime tell Campillo he was trying to protect?
(b) Don Luis.
(c) The queen.
(d) Dona Ardela.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
2. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
3. What does Dona Adela plead Don Jaime not to do?
4. How does Don Jaime hurt the second man?
5. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)