Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter V, pages 140-155)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Romero get by without a job?
a) Borrows money.
c) Sells books.
d) Sells food.
2. Who is Espartero always quoting?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
a) The Paris Academy of Arms.
b) The Rome Academy of Arms.
c) The Rome Fencing School.
d) The Paris Fencing School.
4. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
5. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
a) He berates him.
b) He hits...
This section contains 480 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)