|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Don Cretino.
(b) Dona Adela.
(c) Dona Suzanna.
(d) Don Luis.
2. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) He is the only honest man he knows.
(b) He rarely talks to other people.
(c) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(d) His home is difficult to break into.
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She is not clever enough.
(d) She never interacts.
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
6. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
7. Who does Romero say is against violence?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(c) Tne Prostestant Church.
(d) The Buddhists.
8. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
9. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Don Iniesta.
(c) Don Campari.
(d) Don Jose.
10. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The strongest sword.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The perfect thrust.
(d) The perfect defense.
11. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
12. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He isn't getting any younger.
(b) He is good looking.
(c) He has a lot to give.
(d) He is still young.
13. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
14. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
15. Who is Espartero always quoting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)