Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface and Chapter I
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
6. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
7. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
8. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
9. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
10. Who is Espartero always quoting?
11. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
This section contains 2,002 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)