Short Answer Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
6. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
7. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
8. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
9. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
This section contains 4,018 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)