|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Plays Chopin.
(b) Polished her sword.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Sings folk songs.
2. Who does Carceles say has the documents?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Jaime.
3. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Jose.
(b) Don Campari.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Don Iniesta.
4. What did Dona Adela use to kill Don Luis?
(a) A foil.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
5. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(d) The man had criticized Montespan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime notice is strange about Don Adela when she gets undressed?
2. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
3. What happens at three in the morning?
4. How did Don Luis die?
5. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)