|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Jaime finally manage to stab Dona Adela?
(a) The mouth.
(b) The nose.
(c) The eye.
(d) The ear.
2. What does Don Jaime think that Dona Ardela intends to do if he doesn't hand over the document?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Maime him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Arrest him.
3. What kind of movement is Don Jaime limited to during the bout?
(a) Attacking movements.
(b) Counter movements.
(c) Defensive movements.
(d) Twist movements.
4. Where does Don Jaime he has seen the expression of Dona Adela's face before?
(a) Fencing practice.
(b) When she first met Don Luis.
(c) When he mentioned money.
(d) In her changing room.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(b) His business is fencing.
(c) He doesn't understand politics.
(d) He hates politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
2. What was the stab made by?
3. What did the new man in the woman's life ask for in return for helping her?
4. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)