|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the second man try to capture Don Jaime?
(a) He tries to hit him with a stick.
(b) He tries to cuff him.
(c) He grabs his arms.
(d) He throws a net over his head.
2. What would have happened to Don Luis if had been willing to hand over the file?
(a) He would have been tortured.
(b) He would have been given a high position.
(c) He would have been killed.
(d) He would have been financially rewarded.
3. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
(a) Don Jaime.
(c) Dona Ardela.
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(b) She told him she hated Luis.
(c) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(d) She is a spy for the French.
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
2. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
4. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)