|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He pushes her away.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He turns on a light.
(d) He stands up.
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Fencing School.
(b) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Fencing School.
(d) The Paris Academy of Arms.
3. What does Dona Adela plead Don Jaime not to do?
(a) Fight her.
(b) Read the letter.
(c) Leave Madrid.
(d) Go to the police.
4. Why does Don Jaime say he involved Carceles?
(a) He wasn't strong enough to go alone.
(b) He didn't understand the file.
(c) He needed a friend on his side.
(d) He needed a second opinion.
5. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) An earring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A purse.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. Which of the following does Don Jaime tell the night watchman to send for?
4. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
5. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)