|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
(b) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
(c) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(d) He need to have a drink with his friends.
2. Where does Don Jaime practice his fencing as Dona Adela lies beside him dead?
(a) In his garden.
(b) In his kitchen
(c) In front of the mirror.
(d) In the courtyard.
3. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A child.
(b) A fool.
(c) A cretin.
(d) A cripple.
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A foreigner.
(c) A hero.
(d) A peasant.
5. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) The file.
(b) A shield.
(c) A framed photo.
(d) A sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime say he will go to with the file?
2. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
3. Which is the only area Don Jaime knows he can attack Dona Adela?
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)