|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It could talk.
(b) It had no eyes.
(c) It had no legs.
(d) It had no hair.
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
4. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
(a) A bout.
(b) An explanation.
(d) A punch.
5. What does Don Adela pick up to fight Don Jaime after failing to hurt him with the pin?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A gun.
(c) A sword.
(d) An ax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
2. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
3. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
4. Who did Dona Adela arrange for the two thugs to kill?
5. How does the second man try to capture Don Jaime?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)