|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country was Adela living in before she came to Spain?
2. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Ignored politics.
(b) Fallen in love.
(c) Trusted too many people.
(d) Taken the file.
3. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She does not have enough money.
(c) She is too beautiful.
(d) He would be laughed at.
4. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He had been burned.
(b) He has been mutilated.
(c) He has been killed.
(d) He has been raped.
5. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
2. What does Don Adela pick up to fight Don Jaime after failing to hurt him with the pin?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
5. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)