|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Read it.
(b) Talk to Dona Adela.
(c) Talk to Romero.
(d) Destroy the important bits.
3. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
4. What does Dona Adela do when Don Jaime refuses to hand over the letter?
(a) Gets undressed.
(b) Threatens to stab him.
(c) Points a gun at him.
(d) Calls for her guards.
5. What subject does Don Jaime say that Carceles understood well?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime notice is strange about Don Adela when she gets undressed?
2. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
3. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)