|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
2. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the morgue.
(b) To the Cafe Progreso.
(c) To the police station.
(d) The art gallery.
3. Who did Dona Adela arrange for the two thugs to kill?
(c) Don Jaime.
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) An art form.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A leisure activity.
(d) A sport.
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A nuclear war.
(b) A civil war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A European war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. What does Don Jaime remember happened when he picked up the file?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)