|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His mother married well.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) His father bought his title.
2. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the Cafe Progreso.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) The art gallery.
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Stealing from someone.
(b) Teaching someone.
(c) Loving someone.
(d) Killing someone.
4. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
(a) The police.
(b) The French.
5. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Trusted too many people.
(b) Fallen in love.
(c) Taken the file.
(d) Ignored politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
3. What does Adela say that Carceles was trying to do with the file?
4. Who does Don Jaime say he will go to with the file?
5. What does Don Adela say the woman did when she broke up with her lover?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)