|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
2. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Ayra.
(d) Don Jaime.
3. What kind of movement is Don Jaime limited to during the bout?
(a) Twist movements.
(b) Defensive movements.
(c) Attacking movements.
(d) Counter movements.
4. Why does Don Jaime say he involved Carceles?
(a) He needed a friend on his side.
(b) He needed a second opinion.
(c) He wasn't strong enough to go alone.
(d) He didn't understand the file.
5. How does Don Jaime hurt the second man?
(a) He headbutts him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
4. What subject does Don Jaime say that Carceles understood well?
5. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)