|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the stab made by?
(a) A foil.
(b) A knife.
(c) A sword.
(d) An axe.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The French style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The Spanish style.
3. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
(a) Social law.
(b) National law.
(c) Civil law.
(d) Martial law.
4. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Get some protection.
(b) Find someone else to love.
(c) Leave Madrid.
(d) Find a new job.
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the foil Don Jaime picks up?
2. What does Adela say that Carceles was trying to do with the file?
3. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
4. Which of Don Adela's employees are the police unable to find?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he involved Carceles?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)