|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) She is dehydrated.
(b) She is in love.
(c) She hasn't eaten.
(d) It is hot.
2. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) A sword.
(b) A framed photo.
(c) The file.
(d) A shield.
3. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Laurel Gardens.
(b) Juniper Gardens.
(c) Franklyn Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
4. Where does Don Jaime practice his fencing as Dona Adela lies beside him dead?
(a) In his garden.
(b) In his kitchen
(c) In the courtyard.
(d) In front of the mirror.
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She is a spy for the French.
(b) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(c) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(d) She told him she hated Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened to Carceles?
2. Which of the following does Don Jaime tell the night watchman to send for?
3. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
4. Who does Don Jaime say he will go to with the file?
5. What does Dona Adela try to use to stab Don Jaime?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)