|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
(a) A punch.
(b) An explanation.
(c) A bout.
2. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(b) Take possession of a file.
(c) Kill Dona Adela.
(d) Stop teaching him.
3. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It had no eyes.
(b) It could talk.
(c) It had no hair.
(d) It had no legs.
4. Where does Don Jaime practice his fencing as Dona Adela lies beside him dead?
(a) In his kitchen
(b) In his garden.
(c) In the courtyard.
(d) In front of the mirror.
5. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He need to have a drink with his friends.
(b) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
(c) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(d) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
4. Where does the policeman say they are going?
5. What is Dona Adela's purpose for her visit?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)