|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The East.
(d) The Romans.
2. What does Carceles say in his note?
(a) He has been kidnapped.
(b) He has gone to check the facts.
(c) He has gone back to Cafe Progreso.
(d) He has gone to sell the file.
3. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
(b) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Luis.
4. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) The art gallery.
(d) To the Cafe Progreso.
5. What does Dona Adela plead Don Jaime not to do?
(a) Fight her.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Read the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
2. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
3. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
4. What does Don Jaime notice is strange about Don Adela when she gets undressed?
5. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)