|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(b) He need to have a drink with his friends.
(c) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
(d) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
2. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
(a) He was scared for his life.
(b) He was worried about blackening Don Luis's name.
(c) He was in with Dona Adela.
(d) He was being blackmailed.
3. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He refuses to strike her.
(b) He doesn't fight well.
(c) He disarms her.
(d) Her calls her weak.
4. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He digs under the wall.
(c) He climbs over the roof.
(d) He picks the lock.
5. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
2. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
3. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
5. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)