|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she has potential.
(b) That she was not a helpless women.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That he should be afraid of her.
2. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) An art form.
(b) A leisure activity.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A sport.
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) An earring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A purse.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
2. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
3. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
4. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
5. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)