|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He has been killed.
(b) He had been burned.
(c) He has been raped.
(d) He has been mutilated.
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
4. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(b) It is an art and not a sport.
(c) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(d) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) Don Jaime.
(b) His own father.
(d) Jaime's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
2. What was strange about the doll?
3. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
4. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)