|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A sword.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A file.
2. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
(a) He was scared for his life.
(b) He was worried about blackening Don Luis's name.
(c) He was being blackmailed.
(d) He was in with Dona Adela.
3. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) The night watchman.
4. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
(a) He knows only how to fence.
(b) He must have been tired.
(c) He is old.
(d) It was dark in the room.
5. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Don Romero.
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) Dona Rebecca.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
2. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
3. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
5. Who is Espartero always quoting?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)