|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He listens.
(b) He is a natural.
(c) He had a good teacher.
(d) He has practiced.
2. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
(a) To hide Don Luis's file.
(b) To practise his fencing moves.
(c) To go for a walk.
(d) To talk to Don Luis.
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
4. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(b) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(c) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(d) He kept his word.
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(b) Holy communion.
(d) Christmas mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
4. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
5. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)