|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Get some protection.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Find someone else to love.
(d) Leave Madrid.
2. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Campari.
(b) Don Iniesta.
(c) Don Jose.
(d) Don Luis.
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The Spanish style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The French style.
4. Whose voice does Don Jaime recognize outside his door?
(a) Don Luis's.
(b) Dona Adela's.
5. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
2. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
5. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)