|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Read it.
(b) Talk to Dona Adela.
(c) Talk to Romero.
(d) Destroy the important bits.
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) Under the floorboards.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) In bed.
4. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A knock at the door.
(c) A laugh.
(d) A scream.
5. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
(a) Find out about Adela's past.
(b) Solve the case.
(c) Preserve Adela's name.
(d) Kill the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
2. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
3. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
4. What was the stab made by?
5. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)