|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He has a lot to give.
(c) He is still young.
(d) He isn't getting any younger.
2. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The French style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The Italian style.
4. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
(a) The night watchman.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) A policeman.
(d) A doctor.
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She never interacts.
(b) She is not clever enough.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
2. Who dies at the end of this section?
3. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
4. Which of Don Adela's employees are the police unable to find?
5. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)