|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(b) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(c) It is an art and not a sport.
(d) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He would be laughed at.
(b) He has never taught a woman.
(c) She does not have enough money.
(d) She is too beautiful.
3. What happens at three in the morning?
(a) Don jaime hears a scream.
(b) Don Jame hears a window break.
(c) Don Jaime falls asleep.
(d) Don Jaime hears a knock on the door.
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the person in the morgue die?
2. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
3. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
4. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
5. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)