|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(b) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Fencing School.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
2. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(b) He need to have a drink with his friends.
(c) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
(d) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
3. What bad news does Don Jaime receive at the end of this section?
(a) Dona Adela is dead.
(b) Carceles is dead.
(c) The file can't be found.
(d) He is a suspect in Luis's murder.
4. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
5. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Sings folk songs.
(b) Leaves the door open.
(c) Polished her sword.
(d) Plays Chopin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
2. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
3. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
4. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)