|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
3. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(b) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) It was an attack from behind.
(d) It comes from a foil.
4. How did Don Luis die?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) From a stab wound.
5. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Dona Suzanna.
(c) Don Cretino.
(d) Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
2. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
3. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
5. Which of the following does Don Jaime tell the night watchman to send for?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)