|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) A leaking gas pipe.
(c) A dying man.
(d) Broken bellows.
2. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
3. Whose voice does Don Jaime recognize outside his door?
(b) Dona Adela's.
(d) Don Luis's.
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Memories and regrets.
(b) Love and hurt.
(c) Fun times.
(d) Another life.
5. Who does the policeman say has sent him?
(a) The King.
(c) The Queen.
(d) Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime think he injured his second attacker?
2. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
3. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
4. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
5. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)