|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime tell Campillo he was trying to protect?
(a) The queen.
(b) Don Luis.
(d) Dona Ardela.
2. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
3. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She told him she hated Luis.
(b) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(c) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(d) She is a spy for the French.
4. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A cretin.
(b) A fool.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A child.
5. How does the second man try to capture Don Jaime?
(a) He throws a net over his head.
(b) He tries to hit him with a stick.
(c) He tries to cuff him.
(d) He grabs his arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
3. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
4. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)