|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
(a) A King from afar.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) A savior of the people.
(d) A rival to the Spanish throne.
2. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Take possession of a file.
(b) Kill Dona Adela.
(c) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(d) Stop teaching him.
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
4. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is a murderer.
(b) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
(c) He thinks she is a sociopath.
(d) He thinks she used him for something.
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they holding a baby.
(b) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(c) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(d) As if they had a bird in their hand.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
3. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
4. Where does the policeman say they are going?
5. How does Romero get by without a job?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)