|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside Don Jaime's new walking stick?
(b) A gun.
(c) A foil.
(d) A knife.
2. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is not clever enough.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She never interacts.
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect thrust.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect defense.
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(a) Social interaction.
5. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
(b) Dona Adela.
(c) His father.
(d) His torturers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
4. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)