|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He berates him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He hits him.
(d) He ignores him.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) She does not have enough money.
(b) He would be laughed at.
(c) He has never taught a woman.
(d) She is too beautiful.
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(d) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) Her strong chin.
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Don Ayra.
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
2. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
3. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
4. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
5. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)