|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(d) Social interaction.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. What happens at three in the morning?
(a) Don Jaime hears a knock on the door.
(b) Don Jame hears a window break.
(c) Don jaime hears a scream.
(d) Don Jaime falls asleep.
4. How does Don Jaime think he injured his second attacker?
(a) He broke his nose.
(b) He snapped his achilles.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) He punctured his lung.
5. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
(a) He digs under the wall.
(b) He climbs over the roof.
(c) He picks the lock.
(d) He breaks a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
2. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
3. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
4. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
5. What is the name of Don Adela's maid?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)