|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
(b) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(c) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(d) It is an art and not a sport.
2. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the basement.
(c) In bed.
(d) Under the floorboards.
3. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(b) The Paris Fencing School.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
5. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is a murderer.
(b) He thinks she used him for something.
(c) He thinks she is a sociopath.
(d) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
2. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
3. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
4. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
5. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)