|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When don't fencing rules apply?
(a) When fighting a non-fencer.
(b) When a murder has taken place.
(c) During peace.
(d) During combat.
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
(a) He digs under the wall.
(b) He picks the lock.
(c) He breaks a window.
(d) He climbs over the roof.
4. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
(a) It was dark in the room.
(b) He must have been tired.
(c) He is old.
(d) He knows only how to fence.
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(c) Christmas mass.
(d) Holy communion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
2. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
3. What does Campillo offer Don Jaime?
4. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)