|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He has a lot to give.
(c) He isn't getting any younger.
(d) He is still young.
2. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He has practiced.
(b) He listens.
(c) He had a good teacher.
(d) He is a natural.
3. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She has killed herself.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She has gone on holiday.
4. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Find someone else to love.
(c) Get some protection.
(d) Leave Madrid.
5. How did Don Luis die?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) From a stab wound.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Who should a fencing bout be between?
4. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)