|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A purse.
(d) An earring.
2. How did the person in the morgue die?
(c) Heart attack.
3. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(b) Men with foolish abandon.
(d) Men of honor.
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect swipe.
(d) The strongest sword.
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Jaime's father.
(d) Don Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
2. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
3. How does Romero get by without a job?
4. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)