|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(b) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(c) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(d) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
2. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A fencing bout.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A concert.
(d) A boxing match.
3. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He doesn't understand politics.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) His business is fencing.
(d) He agrees with everyone and no one.
4. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(b) For him to teach her son.
(c) For him to teach her.
5. Where does Don Jaime head to at the end of this section?
(a) Cafe Progreso.
(b) The police station.
(c) The fencing school.
(d) Dona Adela's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
2. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
3. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
4. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
5. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)