|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Franklyn Gardens.
(b) Juniper Gardens.
(c) Retiro Gardens.
(d) Laurel Gardens.
2. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He isn't getting any younger.
(b) He is still young.
(c) He has a lot to give.
(d) He is good looking.
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His mother married well.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) His father bought his title.
(d) He was adopted.
4. Who is Espartero always quoting?
5. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is late.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is angry.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
2. Where does Don Jaime head to at the end of this section?
3. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
4. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
5. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)