|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
2. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
(a) Kill the murderer.
(b) Preserve Adela's name.
(c) Find out about Adela's past.
(d) Solve the case.
3. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is not clever enough.
(b) She never interacts.
(c) She is a woman.
(d) She is too young.
4. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a foil.
(b) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) It was an attack from behind.
(d) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
5. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Spanish style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
2. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
3. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
4. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)