|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was his equal.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That she was not a helpless women.
(d) That he should be afraid of her.
2. How does Don Jaime hurt the second man?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He shoots him.
(c) He headbutts him.
(d) He punches him.
3. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A hero.
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men of honor.
(b) Men old enough to understand.
(c) Men with foolish abandon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
2. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
3. Who does the policeman say has sent him?
4. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
5. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)