|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) Her father.
(b) She refuses to say.
2. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She told him she hated Luis.
(b) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(c) She is a spy for the French.
(d) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Don Cretino.
(b) Dona Adela.
(c) Dona Suzanna.
(d) Don Luis.
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is not clever enough.
(b) She never interacts.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is a woman.
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Jaime.
(d) Don Ayra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
2. What is Marcelino's job?
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
4. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
5. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)