|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
2. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(b) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
(c) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
(d) He need to have a drink with his friends.
3. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(c) Social interaction.
5. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She has gone on holiday.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
2. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
5. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)