|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is late.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is angry.
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The East.
(d) The Romans.
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
(b) She has a black sense of humor.
(c) She wants to know if he has killed.
(d) She doesn't believe in God.
4. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Plans of buildings.
(b) Official letters.
(d) Minute reports.
5. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Talk to Romero.
(b) Destroy the important bits.
(c) Read it.
(d) Talk to Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
2. What is inside Don Jaime's new walking stick?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)