|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
(a) A King from afar.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) A savior of the people.
(d) A rival to the Spanish throne.
2. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Leaves the door open.
(b) Polished her sword.
(c) Sings folk songs.
(d) Plays Chopin.
3. What is inside Don Jaime's new walking stick?
(a) A gun.
(c) A foil.
(d) A knife.
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His mother married well.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) His father bought his title.
5. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He listens.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He is a natural.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
4. How does Romero get by without a job?
5. What does Campillo offer Don Jaime?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)