|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The East.
2. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) His home is difficult to break into.
(b) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(c) He is the only honest man he knows.
(d) He rarely talks to other people.
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(c) Christmas mass.
(d) Holy communion.
5. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He head butts him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He stabs him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
2. What do the police say have been taken from Don Jaime's safes?
3. How does Don Jaime hurt the second man?
4. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
5. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)