|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He head butts him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He stabs him.
2. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is angry.
(b) She is late.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is scared.
3. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
(b) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(c) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(d) It is an art and not a sport.
4. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It had no eyes.
(b) It had no hair.
(c) It had no legs.
(d) It could talk.
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
2. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
4. Who does Carceles say has the documents?
5. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)