|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(c) Social interaction.
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(b) Men with foolish abandon.
(d) Men of honor.
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Plays Chopin.
(b) Leaves the door open.
(c) Polished her sword.
(d) Sings folk songs.
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. How did Don Luis die?
(b) From a stab wound.
(d) A heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
2. What does Carceles say in his note?
3. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
4. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
5. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)