|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime break into Carceles' residence?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) He digs under the wall.
(c) He picks the lock.
(d) He climbs over the roof.
2. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He hits him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He berates him.
(d) He ignores him.
3. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
(a) A match.
(b) A candle.
(c) A torch.
(d) A lighter.
4. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
(a) Martial law.
(b) Social law.
(c) National law.
(d) Civil law.
5. What was the stab made by?
(a) A foil.
(b) A sword.
(c) An axe.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)