|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carceles say in his note?
(a) He has been kidnapped.
(b) He has gone to sell the file.
(c) He has gone to check the facts.
(d) He has gone back to Cafe Progreso.
2. What was the stab made by?
(a) An axe.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A foil.
3. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
(a) His father.
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) His torturers.
4. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(b) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
(c) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
(d) He need to have a drink with his friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
2. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
3. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
4. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
5. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)