|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
(a) Dona Adela.
(c) His father.
(d) His torturers.
2. How does Romero get by without a job?
(a) Borrows money.
(c) Sells books.
(d) Sells food.
3. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A friend's house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A hospital.
4. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
(a) A doll.
(b) A foil.
(c) A knife.
(d) A baby.
5. What is inside Don Jaime's new walking stick?
(a) A foil.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the policeman say they are going?
2. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
5. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)