|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Minute reports.
(b) Official letters.
(d) Plans of buildings.
2. What does Dom Jaime use to light his way through Carceles' house?
(a) A match.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A torch.
(d) A candle.
3. What does Campillo offer Don Jaime?
(a) A cigarette.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A whisky.
(d) A cigar.
4. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
(a) Solve the case.
(b) Find out about Adela's past.
(c) Kill the murderer.
(d) Preserve Adela's name.
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A box.
(b) A shin guard.
(c) A fencing mask.
(d) A chest protector.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
2. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
3. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
4. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)