|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(d) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
2. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is ashamed.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is late.
3. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A nuclear war.
(b) A European war.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A world war.
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Another life.
(b) Fun times.
(c) Memories and regrets.
(d) Love and hurt.
5. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)