|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) His home is difficult to break into.
(b) He rarely talks to other people.
(c) He is the only honest man he knows.
(d) Don Jaime can defend himself.
2. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(b) It is an art and not a sport.
(c) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(d) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The French style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The Greek style.
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
2. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
4. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)