|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
2. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A nuclear war.
(b) A European war.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A world war.
3. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
(a) He is teaching poor people.
(b) His students are away.
(c) He is on probation.
(d) He is sick.
4. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Sings folk songs.
(b) Plays Chopin.
(c) Polished her sword.
(d) Leaves the door open.
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) Jaime's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
2. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
3. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
5. How does Romero get by without a job?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)