|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A concert.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A boxing match.
(d) A fencing bout.
2. Who does Romero say is against violence?
(a) The Catholic Church.
(b) Tne Prostestant Church.
(d) The Buddhists.
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A politcal speech.
(d) A newspaper article.
4. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(b) Stop teaching him.
(c) Take possession of a file.
(d) Kill Dona Adela.
5. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)