|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is in love.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) Her calls her weak.
(b) He doesn't fight well.
(c) He disarms her.
(d) He refuses to strike her.
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) She is too beautiful.
(b) He has never taught a woman.
(c) He would be laughed at.
(d) She does not have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
2. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
3. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
4. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)