|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) Broken bellows.
(b) A dying man.
(c) A broken engine.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
3. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
4. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
5. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)