|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they holding a baby.
(d) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
2. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Ayra.
(c) Don Jaime.
3. Who does Romero say is against violence?
(a) The Buddhists.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) Tne Prostestant Church.
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His father bought his title.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) He was adopted.
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
2. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
4. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
5. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)