|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A politcal speech.
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Memories and regrets.
(b) Fun times.
(c) Love and hurt.
(d) Another life.
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
2. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
3. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)