|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
(b) He thinks she is a murderer.
(c) He thinks she used him for something.
(d) He thinks she is a sociopath.
2. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A concert.
(d) A fencing bout.
3. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(a) Holy communion.
(d) Christmas mass.
4. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is ashamed.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is late.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)