|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He has a lot to give.
(c) He isn't getting any younger.
(d) He is still young.
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The wall block.
(b) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) The sixty fist lunge.
(d) The defensive leap.
3. Who does Romero say is against violence?
(b) Tne Prostestant Church.
(c) The Buddhists.
(d) The Catholic Church.
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Dona Adela.
5. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Jose.
(b) Don Campari.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Don Iniesta.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
2. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)