|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
(a) He's angry.
(b) He's protective.
(c) He's jealous.
(d) He hates him.
2. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she has potential.
(b) That he should be afraid of her.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That she was not a helpless women.
4. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She has never been in love.
(b) She hates men.
(c) She is rich.
(d) She lives alone.
5. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
5. What was strange about the doll?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)