|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
2. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has a sense of humor.
(b) She pays well.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A hobby.
(b) An art form.
(c) A leisure activity.
(d) A sport.
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A dying man.
(b) Broken bellows.
(c) A leaking gas pipe.
(d) A broken engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)