|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
4. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has talent.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She has a sense of humor.
(d) She pays well.
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The East.
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The Romans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
2. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
4. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)