|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A hero.
(d) A peasant.
2. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He hits him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He berates him.
3. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She lives alone.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She is rich.
(d) She hates men.
4. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
(a) Dona Adela.
(c) Don Luis.
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(b) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(c) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(d) As if they holding a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
5. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)