|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A radio monologue.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A newspaper article.
2. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
(a) A rival to the Spanish throne.
(b) A King from afar.
(c) A savior of the people.
(d) Jesus Christ.
3. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) Jaime's father.
(d) His own father.
4. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A hospital.
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
2. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. Who does Romero say is against violence?
5. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)