|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He is a natural.
(b) He listens.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He had a good teacher.
2. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(d) Social interaction.
3. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) His business is fencing.
(c) He doesn't understand politics.
(d) He agrees with everyone and no one.
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He disarms her.
(b) He refuses to strike her.
(c) He doesn't fight well.
(d) Her calls her weak.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(d) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Romero say is against violence?
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
3. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
4. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)