|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He doesn't understand politics.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) His business is fencing.
(d) He agrees with everyone and no one.
2. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A friend's house.
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
4. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is still young.
(b) He is good looking.
(c) He isn't getting any younger.
(d) He has a lot to give.
5. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His father bought his title.
(b) He was adopted.
(c) He was a war hero.
(d) His mother married well.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)