|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is still young.
(b) He is good looking.
(c) He has a lot to give.
(d) He isn't getting any younger.
2. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She lives alone.
(b) She is rich.
(c) She hates men.
(d) She has never been in love.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
2. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
4. How does Romero get by without a job?
5. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)