|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was not a helpless women.
(b) That he should be afraid of her.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That she has potential.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The French style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The Italian style.
3. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He hits him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He berates him.
(d) He ignores him.
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her strong chin.
(b) Her broken nose.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) A scar at her mouth.
5. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
4. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
5. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)