|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She is rich.
(b) She lives alone.
(c) She hates men.
(d) She has never been in love.
2. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) She has sent too much money.
(b) He is in love with her.
(c) She has much to learn.
(d) Don Luis is a cad.
3. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He isn't getting any younger.
(b) He has a lot to give.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He is still young.
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Killing someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Stealing from someone.
(d) Teaching someone.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect defense.
(c) The perfect thrust.
(d) The strongest sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was strange about the doll?
2. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
3. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
4. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
5. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)