|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Marcelino's job?
(a) A lecturer.
(b) An artist.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A music teacher.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to teach her son.
(d) For him to fight her ex-lover.
4. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Stop teaching him.
(b) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(c) Kill Dona Adela.
(d) Take possession of a file.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(c) His business is fencing.
(d) He doesn't understand politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)