|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she has potential.
(b) That she was not a helpless women.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That he should be afraid of her.
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Polished her sword.
(b) Sings folk songs.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Plays Chopin.
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A leisure activity.
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The Greeks.
(d) The East.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
3. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)