|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Franklyn Gardens.
(b) Juniper Gardens.
(c) Retiro Gardens.
(d) Laurel Gardens.
2. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Stop teaching him.
(b) Take possession of a file.
(c) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(d) Kill Dona Adela.
3. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A boxing match.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A fencing bout.
(d) A concert.
4. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
5. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)