|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She pays well.
(b) She has a sense of humor.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man was his rival in love.
(b) The man had criticized Montespan.
(c) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
(a) He is on probation.
(b) He is teaching poor people.
(c) He is sick.
(d) His students are away.
5. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He has a lot to give.
(b) He is still young.
(c) He is good looking.
(d) He isn't getting any younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
2. What was strange about the doll?
3. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
4. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
5. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)