|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Spanish style.
4. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It had no hair.
(b) It had no eyes.
(c) It had no legs.
(d) It could talk.
5. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He is a natural.
(b) He had a good teacher.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He listens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)