|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her.
(b) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(c) For him to teach her son.
2. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A hobby.
(b) A leisure activity.
(c) An art form.
(d) A sport.
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had criticized Montespan.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A radio monologue.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The strongest sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. Who does Romero say also shares Don Jaime's views about the Catholic Church?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)