|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Romero get by without a job?
(a) Sells books.
(b) Borrows money.
(c) Sells food.
2. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(c) Social interaction.
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Polished her sword.
(b) Sings folk songs.
(c) Plays Chopin.
(d) Leaves the door open.
4. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) The Ark.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) Mission Impossible.
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(d) As if they holding a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
3. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
4. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)