|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He laughs at her.
(b) He turns on a light.
(c) He stands up.
(d) He pushes her away.
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A politcal speech.
(d) A radio monologue.
4. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A shin guard.
(b) A fencing mask.
(c) A chest protector.
(d) A box.
5. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)