|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A dying man.
(b) A broken engine.
(c) Broken bellows.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
4. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
5. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)