|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She doesn't believe in God.
(b) She wants to know if he has killed.
(c) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
(d) She has a black sense of humor.
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He laughs at him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He berates him.
(d) He hits him.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) His business is fencing.
(b) He doesn't understand politics.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He agrees with everyone and no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
2. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
3. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
5. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)