|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) Don Ayra.
(d) Dona Adela.
2. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The strongest sword.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect swipe.
(d) The perfect defense.
3. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A boxing match.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A concert.
(d) A fencing bout.
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) Her calls her weak.
(b) He disarms her.
(c) He doesn't fight well.
(d) He refuses to strike her.
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) Her father.
(c) She refuses to say.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
2. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
3. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
4. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
5. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)