|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His mother married well.
(b) He was adopted.
(c) His father bought his title.
(d) He was a war hero.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The French style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The Spanish style.
3. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
(a) She is late.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is ashamed.
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) Her father.
(c) She refuses to say.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) He doesn't understand politics.
(d) His business is fencing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
4. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)