|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) She has sent too much money.
(c) Don Luis is a cad.
(d) She has much to learn.
2. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) He was adopted.
3. How does Romero get by without a job?
(a) Borrows money.
(c) Sells books.
(d) Sells food.
4. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(b) Men with foolish abandon.
(c) Men of honor.
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
4. What does Don Jaime see floating in the water in his dream?
5. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)