|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(d) The man had criticized Montespan.
2. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It had no eyes.
(b) It could talk.
(c) It had no legs.
(d) It had no hair.
3. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A concert.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A fencing bout.
(d) A boxing match.
4. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) She has sent too much money.
(b) She has much to learn.
(c) Don Luis is a cad.
(d) He is in love with her.
5. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He pushes her away.
(b) He stands up.
(c) He turns on a light.
(d) He laughs at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. What method does Don Jaime teach?
3. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
4. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
5. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)