|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(b) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
2. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He isn't getting any younger.
(c) He has a lot to give.
(d) He is still young.
3. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It could talk.
(b) It had no hair.
(c) It had no legs.
(d) It had no eyes.
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Killing someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Stealing from someone.
(d) Teaching someone.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect thrust.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
2. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
5. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)