|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Juniper Gardens.
(b) Franklyn Gardens.
(c) Retiro Gardens.
(d) Laurel Gardens.
2. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) She has sent too much money.
(b) Don Luis is a cad.
(c) She has much to learn.
(d) He is in love with her.
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. What is Marcelino's job?
(a) A music teacher.
(b) An artist.
(c) An English teacher.
(d) A lecturer.
5. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
4. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
5. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)