|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He listens.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He is a natural.
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) His business is fencing.
(d) He doesn't understand politics.
4. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She has talent.
(c) She pays well.
(d) She has a sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
3. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)