|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She has never been in love.
(b) She hates men.
(c) She lives alone.
(d) She is rich.
2. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(c) Social interaction.
3. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) She has sent too much money.
(b) Don Luis is a cad.
(c) She has much to learn.
(d) He is in love with her.
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) She is too beautiful.
(b) He would be laughed at.
(c) She does not have enough money.
(d) He has never taught a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
5. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)