|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
(a) Don Luis.
(c) Dona Adela.
2. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A politcal speech.
(d) A radio monologue.
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What is Marcelino's job?
(a) A lecturer.
(b) An English teacher.
(c) An artist.
(d) A music teacher.
5. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Stealing from someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Teaching someone.
(d) Killing someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
4. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
5. Who does Romero say is against violence?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)