|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The Romans.
(b) The East.
(c) The Greeks.
3. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He is a natural.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He listens.
4. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The French style.
5. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
2. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)