|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Laurel Gardens.
(b) Franklyn Gardens.
(c) Juniper Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(c) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
2. Who is Espartero always quoting?
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)