|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A shin guard.
(b) A fencing mask.
(c) A chest protector.
(d) A box.
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The East.
(b) The Romans.
(d) The Greeks.
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) Broken bellows.
(b) A dying man.
(c) A leaking gas pipe.
(d) A broken engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)