|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That he should be afraid of her.
(b) That she was his equal.
(c) That she has potential.
(d) That she was not a helpless women.
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She wants to know if he has killed.
(b) She has a black sense of humor.
(c) She doesn't believe in God.
(d) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
4. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If one can defend against the thrust.
(d) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
4. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)