|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(b) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had criticized Montespan.
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) Broken bellows.
(c) A dying man.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Ayra.
(c) Don Jaime.
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A leisure activity.
(d) A hobby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
4. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
5. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)