|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A radio monologue.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A politcal speech.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect swipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
2. Who is Espartero always quoting?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
5. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)