|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Plays Chopin.
(b) Polished her sword.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Sings folk songs.
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) Broken bellows.
(c) A leaking gas pipe.
(d) A dying man.
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(d) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
4. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
(b) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Luis.
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
5. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)