|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has a sense of humor.
(b) She pays well.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
4. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men of honor.
(b) Men old enough to understand.
(c) Men with foolish abandon.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
3. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
4. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
5. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)