|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) Her strong chin.
2. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
3. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A shin guard.
(b) A fencing mask.
(c) A chest protector.
(d) A box.
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A hero.
(d) A soldier.
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)