|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her son.
(b) For him to teach her.
(d) For him to fight her ex-lover.
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She wants to know if he has killed.
(b) She has a black sense of humor.
(c) She doesn't believe in God.
(d) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Leaves the door open.
(b) Plays Chopin.
(c) Sings folk songs.
(d) Polished her sword.
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(a) Holy communion.
(b) Christmas mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
2. Who dies at the end of this section?
3. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
4. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
5. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)