|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Stealing from someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Killing someone.
(d) Teaching someone.
2. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He listens.
(b) He is a natural.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He had a good teacher.
3. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they holding a baby.
(b) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(c) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(d) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) A hobby.
(c) A leisure activity.
(d) An art form.
5. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Fencing School.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
2. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)