|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(d) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her.
(b) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(d) For him to teach her son.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Laurel Gardens.
(b) Retiro Gardens.
(c) Franklyn Gardens.
(d) Juniper Gardens.
5. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) His mother married well.
(c) He was a war hero.
(d) His father bought his title.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
3. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)