|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Franklyn Gardens.
(b) Juniper Gardens.
(c) Laurel Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
3. Who is Espartero always quoting?
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A hero.
(d) A peasant.
5. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His mother married well.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) His father bought his title.
(d) He was adopted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
3. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
4. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)