|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Jaime's father.
(d) Don Jaime.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The French style.
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) Mission Impossible.
(c) The Ark.
(d) The Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)