|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(c) Men with foolish abandon.
(d) Men of honor.
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The Romans.
(c) The East.
(d) The Greeks.
4. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(d) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
5. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Spanish style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)