|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has talent.
(b) She has a sense of humor.
(c) She is beautiful.
(d) She pays well.
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A leaking gas pipe.
(b) A dying man.
(c) A broken engine.
(d) Broken bellows.
3. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Juniper Gardens.
(b) Franklyn Gardens.
(c) Laurel Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(b) The Rome Fencing School.
(c) The Paris Fencing School.
(d) The Rome Academy of Arms.
5. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Plays Chopin.
(b) Polished her sword.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Sings folk songs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
2. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
3. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
4. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)