|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) Jaime's father.
(b) His own father.
(d) Don Jaime.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect thrust.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect defense.
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)