|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men of honor.
(b) Men with foolish abandon.
(c) Men old enough to understand.
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A hero.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A peasant.
5. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Teaching someone.
(b) Stealing from someone.
(c) Killing someone.
(d) Loving someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
3. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
4. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)