|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(b) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(c) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(d) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He would be laughed at.
(b) He has never taught a woman.
(c) She does not have enough money.
(d) She is too beautiful.
4. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She pays well.
(c) She has a sense of humor.
(d) She has talent.
5. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A hobby.
(b) A leisure activity.
(c) An art form.
(d) A sport.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
2. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
3. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)