|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Spanish style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
2. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) His own father.
(d) Jaime's father.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) She refuses to say.
(c) Her father.
4. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
5. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)