|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What method does Don Jaime teach?
2. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) His mother married well.
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She is too beautiful.
(c) He would be laughed at.
(d) She does not have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
4. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
5. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)