|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(b) The man had criticized Montespan.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
2. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A leisure activity.
(d) A hobby.
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He refuses to strike her.
(b) He disarms her.
(c) He doesn't fight well.
(d) Her calls her weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
3. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)