|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had criticized Montespan.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
2. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) She refuses to say.
(c) Her father.
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Plays Chopin.
(b) Sings folk songs.
(c) Polished her sword.
(d) Leaves the door open.
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A leisure activity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
4. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)