|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Holy Grail.
(b) The Ark.
(c) The Quest.
(d) Mission Impossible.
2. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(a) Christmas mass.
(d) Holy communion.
3. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(d) As if they holding a baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
4. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
5. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)