|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) Her blacked out eye.
(c) Her strong chin.
(d) A scar at her mouth.
2. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A leisure activity.
(b) A hobby.
(c) An art form.
(d) A sport.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(b) Her father.
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A broken engine.
(b) Broken bellows.
(c) A dying man.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
3. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
4. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)