|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) Mission Impossible.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) The Ark.
2. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her blacked out eye.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her strong chin.
(d) Her broken nose.
3. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they holding a baby.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(d) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was not a helpless women.
(b) That he should be afraid of her.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That she has potential.
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A chest protector.
(b) A fencing mask.
(c) A shin guard.
(d) A box.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)