|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect thrust.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The strongest sword.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her strong chin.
(b) Her blacked out eye.
(c) Her broken nose.
(d) A scar at her mouth.
4. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
5. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He listens.
(b) He had a good teacher.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He is a natural.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
4. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)