|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(b) The defensive leap.
(c) The wall block.
(d) The sixty fist lunge.
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(b) As if they holding a baby.
(c) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(d) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
2. What method does Don Jaime teach?
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)