|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The French style.
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(b) Men with foolish abandon.
(c) Men of honor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
5. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)