|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
2. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He has practiced.
(c) He is a natural.
(d) He listens.
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Don Jaime.
(b) Don Ayra.
(c) Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
5. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)