|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Laurel Gardens.
(b) Juniper Gardens.
(c) Franklyn Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She is too beautiful.
(c) She does not have enough money.
(d) He would be laughed at.
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect defense.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect thrust.
4. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
5. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(c) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
2. Who is Espartero always quoting?
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)