|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men old enough to understand.
(b) Men of honor.
(d) Men with foolish abandon.
2. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her broken nose.
(b) Her strong chin.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) A scar at her mouth.
3. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(b) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(c) For him to teach her son.
(d) For him to teach her.
4. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He doesn't fight well.
(b) He disarms her.
(c) He refuses to strike her.
(d) Her calls her weak.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The perfect thrust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. Who is Espartero always quoting?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)