|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He has practiced.
(c) He listens.
(d) He is a natural.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) She does not have enough money.
(b) He has never taught a woman.
(c) She is too beautiful.
(d) He would be laughed at.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they holding a baby.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(d) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
5. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)