|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) Mission Impossible.
(b) The Holy Grail.
(c) The Quest.
(d) The Ark.
2. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(b) The man had criticized Montespan.
(c) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
3. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was his equal.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That she was not a helpless women.
(d) That he should be afraid of her.
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her strong chin.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her broken nose.
(d) Her blacked out eye.
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men of honor.
(c) Men with foolish abandon.
(d) Men old enough to understand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)