|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The French style.
(c) The Italian style.
(d) The Greek style.
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
2. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
3. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
4. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)