|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A shin guard.
(b) A box.
(c) A chest protector.
(d) A fencing mask.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The French style.
3. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(b) The Rome Fencing School.
(c) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
4. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)