|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The perfect thrust.
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
4. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Spanish style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He disarms her.
(b) He doesn't fight well.
(c) He refuses to strike her.
(d) Her calls her weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
2. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
4. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
5. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)