|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
2. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Polished her sword.
(b) Sings folk songs.
(c) Plays Chopin.
(d) Leaves the door open.
3. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
4. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Ark.
(b) The Quest.
(c) Mission Impossible.
(d) The Holy Grail.
5. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(b) For him to teach her son.
(c) For him to teach her.
(d) For him to fight her ex-lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
4. Who should a fencing bout be between?
5. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)