|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The wall block.
(b) The sixty fist lunge.
(c) The defensive leap.
(d) The two hundred escudo thrust.
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Paris Fencing School.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(b) Her father.
4. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
5. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)