|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She does not have enough money.
(c) She is too beautiful.
(d) He would be laughed at.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. Who is Espartero always quoting?
4. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Sings folk songs.
(b) Polished her sword.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Plays Chopin.
5. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(b) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
2. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
3. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
4. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)