|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
2. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A fencing mask.
(b) A shin guard.
(c) A chest protector.
(d) A box.
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Italian style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The Spanish style.
(d) The French style.
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That he should be afraid of her.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That she was his equal.
(d) That she was not a helpless women.
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)