|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Juniper Gardens.
(b) Laurel Gardens.
(c) Franklyn Gardens.
(d) Retiro Gardens.
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A hobby.
(b) A leisure activity.
(c) An art form.
(d) A sport.
5. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man had criticized Montespan.
(c) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
4. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
5. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)