|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(a) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She does not have enough money.
(c) She is too beautiful.
(d) He would be laughed at.
3. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
4. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(b) For him to teach her son.
(c) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(d) For him to teach her.
5. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
2. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
3. Who is Espartero always quoting?
4. Who dies at the end of this section?
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)