|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(c) Her father.
(d) She refuses to say.
2. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) Mission Impossible.
(b) The Ark.
(c) The Quest.
(d) The Holy Grail.
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The French style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The Spanish style.
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was not a helpless women.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That he should be afraid of her.
(d) That she was his equal.
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
3. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
4. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)