|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 233-244.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide to find Carceles before going to the police?
(a) He need to have a drink with his friends.
(b) He needs to go to the police with facts.
(c) He needs to find Dona Adela first.
(d) He needs to make sure everything is ok with his friend.
2. What does Don Jaime remember happened when he picked up the file?
(a) He dropped the papers.
(b) He threw away what he thought was scrap paper.
(c) He blacked out.
(d) Someone knocked on the door.
3. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
4. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He kicks him.
(c) He punches him.
(d) He head butts him.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect defense.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Romero say is against violence?
2. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
3. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)