|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 171-180.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(b) He is the only honest man he knows.
(c) He rarely talks to other people.
(d) His home is difficult to break into.
2. How did the person in the morgue die?
(c) Heart attack.
3. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She has never been in love.
(b) She is rich.
(c) She lives alone.
(d) She hates men.
4. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
(a) A savior of the people.
(b) Jesus Christ.
(c) A rival to the Spanish throne.
(d) A King from afar.
5. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
2. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. What method does Don Jaime teach?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)