|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter V, pages 128-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) She is dehydrated.
(b) She hasn't eaten.
(c) It is hot.
(d) She is in love.
2. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) He is the only honest man he knows.
(b) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(c) He rarely talks to other people.
(d) His home is difficult to break into.
3. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A leisure activity.
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Another life.
(b) Love and hurt.
(c) Fun times.
(d) Memories and regrets.
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
3. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)