|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 115-127.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) Don Jaime.
(b) Jaime's father.
(c) His own father.
2. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
(a) His students are away.
(b) He is teaching poor people.
(c) He is on probation.
(d) He is sick.
3. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Polished her sword.
(b) Leaves the door open.
(c) Plays Chopin.
(d) Sings folk songs.
4. What was strange about the doll?
(a) It had no hair.
(b) It could talk.
(c) It had no eyes.
(d) It had no legs.
5. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
2. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
3. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)