|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 81-98.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
(a) Polished her sword.
(b) Sings folk songs.
(c) Leaves the door open.
(d) Plays Chopin.
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(b) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That he should be afraid of her.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That she was not a helpless women.
(d) That she was his equal.
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(a) Christmas mass.
(b) Holy communion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
2. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)