|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(c) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The wall block.
(b) The defensive leap.
(c) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(d) The sixty fist lunge.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(c) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) A leaking gas pipe.
(b) A dying man.
(c) Broken bellows.
(d) A broken engine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
2. Who dies at the end of this section?
3. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)