|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is a murderer.
(b) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
(c) He thinks she is a sociopath.
(d) He thinks she used him for something.
2. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Find a new job.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Get some protection.
(d) Find someone else to love.
3. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
4. What happens at three in the morning?
(a) Don jaime hears a scream.
(b) Don Jame hears a window break.
(c) Don Jaime hears a knock on the door.
(d) Don Jaime falls asleep.
5. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
2. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
3. Which of Don Adela's employees are the police unable to find?
4. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)