|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime think he injured his second attacker?
(a) He punctured his lung.
(b) He broke his nose.
(c) He broke his arm.
(d) He snapped his achilles.
2. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
(a) A punch.
(b) An explanation.
(d) A bout.
3. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Find someone else to love.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Get some protection.
(d) Find a new job.
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(b) The defensive leap.
(c) The wall block.
(d) The sixty fist lunge.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
2. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
3. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
4. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
5. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)