|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
(b) An explanation.
(c) A bout.
(d) A punch.
2. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) Her calls her weak.
(b) He refuses to strike her.
(c) He disarms her.
(d) He doesn't fight well.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) Her father.
(d) She refuses to say.
4. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Ignored politics.
(b) Fallen in love.
(c) Trusted too many people.
(d) Taken the file.
5. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the man ask the woman to help him with the file?
2. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
4. Who should a fencing bout be between?
5. What bad news does Don Jaime receive at the end of this section?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)