|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He has a lot to give.
(b) He isn't getting any younger.
(c) He is still young.
(d) He is good looking.
2. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A fool.
(b) A child.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A cretin.
3. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) Jaime's father.
(b) His own father.
(c) Don Jaime.
4. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
5. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
(a) Preserve Adela's name.
(b) Find out about Adela's past.
(c) Solve the case.
(d) Kill the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
2. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
3. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
4. What is Marcelino's job?
5. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)