|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(d) The man had criticized Montespan.
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(b) The Paris Fencing School.
(c) The Rome Fencing School.
(d) The Paris Academy of Arms.
3. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She never interacts.
(c) She is too young.
(d) She is not clever enough.
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A politcal speech.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A photograph.
5. Who does Carceles say has the documents?
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
2. What did the new man in the woman's life ask for in return for helping her?
3. How did Don Luis die?
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
5. Who is Espartero always quoting?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)