|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He listens.
(b) He has practiced.
(c) He is a natural.
(d) He had a good teacher.
2. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) A framed photo.
(b) A shield.
(c) The file.
(d) A sword.
3. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(b) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(c) It is an art and not a sport.
(d) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
4. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
5. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He lights a lamp.
(b) He grabs his sword.
(c) He loads his pistol.
(d) He phones the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
2. What was the stab made by?
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
4. What does Dona Adela say she owes Don Jaime?
5. What does Dona Ardela ask for when Don Jaime asks for the identity of the dead woman?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)