|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
(a) He's angry.
(b) He's protective.
(c) He hates him.
(d) He's jealous.
2. What does Dona Ardela ask for when Don Jaime asks for the identity of the dead woman?
(a) The file.
3. Why did the man ask the woman to help him with the file?
(a) She was not politically motivated.
(b) She was the only person he could trust.
(c) She had promised to return his kindness.
(d) She had no social contacts.
4. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The wall block.
(b) The sixty fist lunge.
(c) The defensive leap.
(d) The two hundred escudo thrust.
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was his equal.
(b) That she was not a helpless women.
(c) That he should be afraid of her.
(d) That she has potential.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
4. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)