|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) A sword.
(b) The file.
(c) A shield.
(d) A framed photo.
2. Who is the first person to arrive after the attackers flee?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) The night watchman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A policeman.
3. What did Dona Adela say she did after killing Don Luis?
(a) Went to her friend's house.
(b) Arranged to kill Don Jaime.
(c) Left Madrid.
(d) Hid in the forests.
4. Why does Campillo say he is surprised that Don Jaime survived the attack?
(a) He must have been tired.
(b) He knows only how to fence.
(c) It was dark in the room.
(d) He is old.
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A world war.
(b) A nuclear war.
(c) A European war.
(d) A civil war.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
2. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
3. What happens at three in the morning?
4. Who does Adela claim tried to blackmail her?
5. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)