|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His mother married well.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) His father bought his title.
4. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
(a) He stabs him.
(b) He head butts him.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He punches him.
5. What does Don Adela say that Don Jaime has done wrong?
(a) Taken the file.
(b) Fallen in love.
(c) Trusted too many people.
(d) Ignored politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
2. Why does Don Jaime say he didn't disclose the truth to the police?
3. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
4. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
5. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)