|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Stop teaching him.
(b) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(c) Kill Dona Adela.
(d) Take possession of a file.
2. Who does Adela claim tried to blackmail her?
(a) Don Jaime.
(b) Her father.
(c) Don Luis.
3. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(b) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to teach her son.
4. What does Dona Ardela ask for when Don Jaime asks for the identity of the dead woman?
(b) The file.
5. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her blacked out eye.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her strong chin.
(d) Her broken nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dona Adela use to kill Don Luis?
2. When don't fencing rules apply?
3. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
4. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)