|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
2. What method does Don Jaime teach?
3. Where does Don Jaime head to at the end of this section?
(a) The police station.
(b) Cafe Progreso.
(c) Dona Adela's house.
(d) The fencing school.
4. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He lights a lamp.
(b) He grabs his sword.
(c) He loads his pistol.
(d) He phones the police.
5. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Cretino.
(c) Dona Suzanna.
(d) Don Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
2. Which of the following does Don Jaime tell the night watchman to send for?
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
4. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
5. What do the police say have been taken from Don Jaime's safes?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)