|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime write in his letter back to Dona Adela?
(a) She has much to learn.
(b) She has sent too much money.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) Don Luis is a cad.
2. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
(a) A child.
(b) A fool.
(c) A cripple.
(d) A cretin.
3. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) A ring.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A purse.
(d) An earring.
4. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He stands up.
(b) He pushes her away.
(c) He laughs at her.
(d) He turns on a light.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect swipe.
(d) The strongest sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
3. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
4. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
5. How does Don Jaime hurt the first man?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)