|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men with foolish abandon.
(b) Men old enough to understand.
(c) Men of honor.
2. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
(a) He hates him.
(b) He's jealous.
(c) He's protective.
(d) He's angry.
4. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A scream.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A knock at the door.
(d) A gun shot.
5. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He is a natural.
(b) He has practiced.
(c) He listens.
(d) He had a good teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Don Adela's maid?
2. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
4. Why does Don Jaime think that Dona Adela hurries away when she sees him?
5. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)