|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the stab made by?
(a) A knife.
(b) A foil.
(c) An axe.
(d) A sword.
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
(a) Civil law.
(b) National law.
(c) Martial law.
(d) Social law.
4. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she used him for something.
(b) He thinks she is a sociopath.
(c) He thinks she is a murderer.
(d) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(d) If one can defend against the thrust.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
3. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
4. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
5. Who does the policeman say has sent him?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)