|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(b) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(c) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(d) He kept his word.
2. How does Romero get by without a job?
(b) Sells books.
(c) Borrows money.
(d) Sells food.
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) His home is difficult to break into.
(b) He is the only honest man he knows.
(c) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(d) He rarely talks to other people.
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(b) Social interaction.
5. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Get some protection.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Find a new job.
(d) Find someone else to love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
3. How did the person in the morgue die?
4. Why is Romero currently not getting paid?
5. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)