|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Don Jaime react to Romero's declaration that he is love with a married woman?
(a) He berates him.
(b) He hits him.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He laughs at him.
2. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He has practiced.
(b) He listens.
(c) He had a good teacher.
(d) He is a natural.
3. What does Don Luis want Don Jaime to do for him?
(a) Teach him Jaime's thrust move.
(b) Take possession of a file.
(c) Kill Dona Adela.
(d) Stop teaching him.
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His mother married well.
(c) His father bought his title.
(d) He was adopted.
5. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was his equal.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That he should be afraid of her.
(d) That she was not a helpless women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
2. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
3. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
5. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)