|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) A purse.
(b) A necklace.
(c) An earring.
(d) A ring.
2. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is under government protection.
(b) She has gone on holiday.
(c) She is missing.
(d) She has killed herself.
3. Why does Jaime think Romero should take action?
(a) He has a lot to give.
(b) He is good looking.
(c) He isn't getting any younger.
(d) He is still young.
4. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(c) The man was his rival in love.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
5. Where does Don Jaime find Carceles?
(a) In the basement.
(b) In bed.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) Under the floorboards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
3. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
4. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
5. Where does the policeman say they are going?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)