|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VIII, pages 207-215.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would have happened to Don Luis if had been willing to hand over the file?
(a) He would have been financially rewarded.
(b) He would have been tortured.
(c) He would have been given a high position.
(d) He would have been killed.
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Spanish style.
(b) The Italian style.
(c) The Greek style.
(d) The French style.
3. What does Campillo recommend that Don Jaime does?
(a) Find someone else to love.
(b) Leave Madrid.
(c) Find a new job.
(d) Get some protection.
4. What has happened to Carceles?
(a) He had been burned.
(b) He has been mutilated.
(c) He has been raped.
(d) He has been killed.
5. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
(a) Help the police.
(d) Give in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
2. What method does Don Jaime teach?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
5. Who does Carceles think is talking to him instead of Don Jaime?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)