|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He has practiced.
(b) He had a good teacher.
(c) He listens.
(d) He is a natural.
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(d) For him to teach her son.
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Dona Suzanna.
(b) Don Cretino.
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Luis.
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(b) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(c) As if they holding a baby.
(d) As if they were throttling their enemy.
5. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(a) Social interaction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
2. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
3. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)