|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect thrust.
(d) The perfect swipe.
2. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) His own father.
(d) Jaime's father.
3. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) She is dehydrated.
(b) She is in love.
(c) It is hot.
(d) She hasn't eaten.
4. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Don Cretino.
(b) Don Luis.
(c) Dona Adela.
(d) Dona Suzanna.
5. What method does Don Jaime teach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
2. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
3. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
4. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
5. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)