|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Teaching someone.
(b) Killing someone.
(c) Stealing from someone.
(d) Loving someone.
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
3. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
4. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
5. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Another life.
(b) Fun times.
(c) Memories and regrets.
(d) Love and hurt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
2. What method does Don Jaime teach?
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)