|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
3. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He turns on a light.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He pushes her away.
(d) He stands up.
4. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) She hasn't eaten.
(b) It is hot.
(c) She is dehydrated.
(d) She is in love.
5. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
3. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
5. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)