|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to teach her son.
(b) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(c) For him to teach her.
2. What does Adela say she wanted to prove to Don Jaime?
(a) That she was his equal.
(b) That she has potential.
(c) That she was not a helpless women.
(d) That he should be afraid of her.
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She wants to know if he has killed.
(b) She doesn't believe in God.
(c) She has a black sense of humor.
(d) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her blacked out eye.
(b) Her strong chin.
(c) A scar at her mouth.
(d) Her broken nose.
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Jaime's father.
(d) Don Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
2. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
3. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
4. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
5. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)