|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The French style.
(b) The Greek style.
(c) The Italian style.
(d) The Spanish style.
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If one can defend against the thrust.
3. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her strong chin.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her broken nose.
(d) Her blacked out eye.
4. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A concert.
(c) A fencing bout.
(d) A boxing match.
5. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Juniper Gardens.
(b) Retiro Gardens.
(c) Laurel Gardens.
(d) Franklyn Gardens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies at the end of this section?
2. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)