|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
2. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had criticized Montespan.
(b) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(c) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
4. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
5. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
(a) A shin guard.
(b) A chest protector.
(c) A box.
(d) A fencing mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Espartero always quoting?
2. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
4. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)