|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(b) For him to teach her.
(d) For him to teach her son.
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(b) Men of honor.
(c) Men old enough to understand.
(d) Men with foolish abandon.
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Don Jaime.
(c) Don Ayra.
(d) Dona Adela.
4. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(b) The wall block.
(c) The sixty fist lunge.
(d) The defensive leap.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
4. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
5. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)