|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(b) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to teach her son.
2. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(b) His business is fencing.
(c) He doesn't understand politics.
(d) He hates politics.
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Teaching someone.
(b) Killing someone.
(c) Loving someone.
(d) Stealing from someone.
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Campari.
(b) Don Iniesta.
(c) Don Jose.
(d) Don Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
4. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
5. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)