|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) Broken bellows.
(b) A dying man.
(c) A broken engine.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
2. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(c) Holy communion.
(d) Christmas mass.
3. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Dona Suzanna.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Don Cretino.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
2. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
3. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)