|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country did Don Jaime settle down in in 1850?
2. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) His father bought his title.
(b) His mother married well.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) He was a war hero.
3. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(a) Holy communion.
(b) Christmas mass.
4. What does Don Jaime think Don Adela has no interest in?
(c) Social interaction.
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A radio monologue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
4. Who should a fencing bout be between?
5. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)