|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Dona Suzanna.
(b) Dona Adela.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Don Cretino.
2. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Paris Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Fencing School.
3. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A newspaper article.
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
(a) The Greek style.
(b) The Spanish style.
(c) The French style.
(d) The Italian style.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela refuse to wear during the first bout?
2. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
3. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
4. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)