|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe the journalist's smile?
2. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(b) As if they holding a baby.
(c) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(d) As if they had a bird in their hand.
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She doesn't believe in God.
(b) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
(c) She wants to know if he has killed.
(d) She has a black sense of humor.
4. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The Greeks.
(c) The East.
(d) The Romans.
5. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
(a) He disarms her.
(b) He doesn't fight well.
(c) Her calls her weak.
(d) He refuses to strike her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
2. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
3. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
4. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
5. What does Don Jaime say he balances his loneliness with?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)