|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She is rich.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She lives alone.
(d) She hates men.
2. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) Mission Impossible.
(c) The Ark.
(d) The Holy Grail.
3. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
4. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) She is in love.
(b) She is dehydrated.
(c) She hasn't eaten.
(d) It is hot.
5. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
(b) She wants to know if he has killed.
(c) She doesn't believe in God.
(d) She has a black sense of humor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
2. Who should a fencing bout be between?
3. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
4. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)