|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. What does Don Jaime agree to teach Don Adela?
(a) The defensive leap.
(b) The two hundred escudo thrust.
(c) The sixty fist lunge.
(d) The wall block.
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The strongest sword.
4. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If one can defend against the thrust.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Adela always do when she gets changed?
2. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)