|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A politcal speech.
(d) A newspaper article.
3. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) He has never taught a woman.
(b) She is too beautiful.
(c) He would be laughed at.
(d) She does not have enough money.
4. How does Don Jaime tell his students they must hold the grip on their foil?
(a) As if they were throttling their enemy.
(b) As if they were trying to crush a stone.
(c) As if they had a bird in their hand.
(d) As if they holding a baby.
5. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
(c) The man had criticized Montespan.
(d) The man was his rival in love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. What method does Don Jaime teach?
4. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
5. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)