|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
2. What does Don Jaime hate to hear fencing be called?
(a) A sport.
(b) An art form.
(c) A hobby.
(d) A leisure activity.
3. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The strongest sword.
(b) The perfect swipe.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The perfect thrust.
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Memories and regrets.
(b) Love and hurt.
(c) Another life.
(d) Fun times.
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A politcal speech.
(d) A photograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
5. Who should a fencing bout be between?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)