|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
(a) Don Iniesta.
(b) Don Jose.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) Don Campari.
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. Why does Don Jaime think he is so good at fencing?
(a) He had a good teacher.
(b) He listens.
(c) He has practiced.
(d) He is a natural.
5. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Fencing School.
(c) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Academy of Arms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jaime anger Adela during the first bout?
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
3. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
4. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
5. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)