|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(b) For him to teach her son.
(c) For him to teach her.
(d) For him to fight her ex-lover.
2. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Luis.
3. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Fencing School.
(b) The Paris Fencing School.
(c) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(d) The Rome Academy of Arms.
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) He was adopted.
(d) His mother married well.
5. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She hates men.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She lives alone.
(d) She is rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
2. What style has Dona Adela been taught in?
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
4. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)