|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter IV, pages 98-115.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A politcal speech.
2. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
(b) Dona Adela.
(c) Don Jaime.
(d) Don Ayra.
4. Who does Adela say taught her to fence?
(b) She refuses to say.
(d) Her father.
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) The Ark.
(c) Mission Impossible.
(d) The Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
3. In which city did Don Jaime have his second duel?
4. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
5. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)