|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect swipe.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The strongest sword.
(d) The perfect defense.
2. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A cafe.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A friend's house.
3. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She has a black sense of humor.
(b) She wants to know if he has killed.
(c) She doesn't believe in God.
(d) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
4. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He doesn't understand politics.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(d) His business is fencing.
5. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Fun times.
(b) Love and hurt.
(c) Memories and regrets.
(d) Another life.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
2. Why does Don Jaime leave the cafe early?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
4. How did the person in the morgue die?
5. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)