|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A newspaper article.
2. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
(a) A ring.
(b) A purse.
(c) A necklace.
(d) An earring.
3. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A knock at the door.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) A scream.
4. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Official letters.
(c) Plans of buildings.
(d) Minute reports.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
2. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
4. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
5. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)