|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She pays well.
(c) She has a sense of humor.
(d) She has talent.
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The East.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Greeks.
3. Who does Don Jaime decide to ask to read the file for him?
4. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
5. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
(b) Don Luis.
(d) Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
2. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
4. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
5. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)