|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the Cafe Progreso.
(c) To the morgue.
(d) The art gallery.
2. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
(a) She does not have enough money.
(b) He has never taught a woman.
(c) He would be laughed at.
(d) She is too beautiful.
3. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
(b) It is an art and not a sport.
(c) It is a sport and not a hobby.
(d) It is a philosophy and not an art.
4. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A nuclear war.
(b) A European war.
(c) A world war.
(d) A civil war.
5. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) A scar at her mouth.
(b) Her strong chin.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) Her broken nose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
3. How did the person in the morgue die?
4. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)