|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Dona Adela.
2. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(a) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(b) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to teach her son.
3. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
(a) Love and hurt.
(b) Memories and regrets.
(c) Another life.
(d) Fun times.
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(b) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
4. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)