|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Teaching someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Killing someone.
(d) Stealing from someone.
2. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
3. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is an art and not a sport.
(b) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
(c) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(d) It is a sport and not a hobby.
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) He was adopted.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) His father bought his title.
5. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is a murderer.
(b) He thinks she used him for something.
(c) He thinks she is a sociopath.
(d) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime refuse to train Adela?
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
5. Who does the policeman say has sent him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)