|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
(a) She is too young.
(b) She is not clever enough.
(c) She never interacts.
(d) She is a woman.
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Stealing from someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Killing someone.
(d) Teaching someone.
3. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A knock at the door.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gun shot.
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect swipe.
(d) The perfect thrust.
5. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The East.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Greeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
2. How did the person in the morgue die?
3. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
4. What does Campillo offer Don Jaime?
5. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)