|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The Greeks.
(b) The East.
(c) The Romans.
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She has a sense of humor.
(c) She pays well.
(d) She has talent.
3. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect swipe.
(d) The perfect thrust.
5. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Plans of buildings.
(b) Official letters.
(c) Minute reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
3. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
4. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
5. Where does Don Jaime head to at the end of this section?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)