|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think modern views of fencing diminish its value?
(a) It is a philosophy and not an art.
(b) It is for gentlemen and not for commoners.
(c) It is an art and not a sport.
(d) It is a sport and not a hobby.
2. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) His mother married well.
(c) He was a war hero.
(d) His father bought his title.
3. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
4. Who does the policeman say has sent him?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) The King.
(d) The Queen.
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
(a) A world war.
(b) A European war.
(c) A civil war.
(d) A nuclear war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
2. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
3. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
4. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
5. What drink does Don Jaime give Dona Adela to calm her down?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)