|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(b) He rarely talks to other people.
(c) His home is difficult to break into.
(d) He is the only honest man he knows.
2. Where does the policeman say they are going?
(a) To the Cafe Progreso.
(b) To the morgue.
(c) The art gallery.
(d) To the police station.
3. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A hero.
(d) A soldier.
4. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She doesn't believe in God.
(b) She has a black sense of humor.
(c) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
(d) She wants to know if he has killed.
5. What does Don Jaime vow to do in chapter eleven?
(a) Solve the case.
(b) Preserve Adela's name.
(c) Find out about Adela's past.
(d) Kill the murderer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
2. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
4. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
5. Who dies at the end of this section?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)