|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A knock at the door.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A laugh.
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(b) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(c) If one can defend against the thrust.
(d) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
3. Who dies at the end of this section?
(a) Don Jaime.
(c) Don Ayra.
(d) Dona Adela.
4. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A fencing bout.
(d) A concert.
5. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose body does Don Jaime identify in chapter ten?
2. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela cannot possibly know what he means?
5. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)