|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A radio monologue.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) A photograph.
2. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
3. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
(a) He thinks she is a murderer.
(b) He thinks she is going to marry Don Luis.
(c) He thinks she used him for something.
(d) He thinks she is a sociopath.
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(d) He suggests Jaime is in love.
5. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. Who does a woman tell Don Jaime has landed in Spain?
3. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
4. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
5. What are members of the Progresso discussion group worried about?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)