|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime do during the weekend?
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has a sense of humor.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She pays well.
3. What does Don Luis invite Dona Adela to?
(a) A concert.
(b) A boxing match.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A fencing bout.
4. What was the name of the school Don Jaime graduated from as a fencing master?
(a) The Rome Academy of Arms.
(b) The Paris Academy of Arms.
(c) The Rome Fencing School.
(d) The Paris Fencing School.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) His business is fencing.
(b) He doesn't understand politics.
(c) He hates politics.
(d) He agrees with everyone and no one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
4. Which of the following body parts is missing from the body?
5. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)