|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The perfect defense.
(b) The strongest sword.
(c) The perfect thrust.
(d) The perfect swipe.
2. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(c) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(d) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has a sense of humor.
(b) She has talent.
(c) She pays well.
(d) She is beautiful.
4. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) His business is fencing.
(c) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(d) He doesn't understand politics.
5. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
2. What item of Adela's does Don Jaime identify for Campillo?
3. In which city does Don Jaime say he fell in love?
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
5. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)