|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
(a) She lives alone.
(b) She has never been in love.
(c) She hates men.
(d) She is rich.
2. What does the file mostly consist of?
(a) Plans of buildings.
(b) Minute reports.
(c) Official letters.
3. How did the person in the morgue die?
(d) Heart attack.
4. Where city did Don Jaime settle in after leaving the army?
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(c) Don Jaime.
(d) Jaime's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
4. What does Don Jaime think the artifacts in his fencing gallery are symbols of?
5. What member of the nobility does Dona Adela say she is interested in?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)