|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time of year at the beginning of this section?
2. What rank did Don Jaime reach in the army?
3. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A laugh.
(b) A knock at the door.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) A scream.
4. What is masculine about Dona Adela de Otera's face?
(a) Her strong chin.
(b) A scar at her mouth.
(c) Her blacked out eye.
(d) Her broken nose.
5. Where does Don Jaime go for breakfast?
(a) A friend's house.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A cafe.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
3. Why does Adela think Don Jaime doesn't want her to meet Don Luis?
4. Why is Don Jaime troubled by thoughts of Dona Adela?
5. Which of the following are one of the few things that Don Jaime can determine about Dona Adela's life?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)