|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dona Adela think she feels faint?
(a) It is hot.
(b) She hasn't eaten.
(c) She is dehydrated.
(d) She is in love.
2. Why did Don Jaime fight the second duel?
(a) The man had publicly criticized Don Jaime.
(b) The man was his rival in love.
(c) The man had criticized Montespan.
(d) The man had killed Don Jaime's friend.
3. What was the name of Don Jaime's old fencing master?
4. How does Don Jaime change the mood when Don Adela gets too close?
(a) He pushes her away.
(b) He laughs at her.
(c) He turns on a light.
(d) He stands up.
5. What does Dona Adela de Otero want from Don Jaime?
(b) For him to teach her.
(c) For him to fight her ex-lover.
(d) For him to teach her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What law does Don Jaime realize has been declared when he sees the soldiers on his way to the cafe?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
3. Which member of the discussion group says he hopes for a civil war?
4. Where does Don Jaime head to at the end of this section?
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)