Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI, pages 156-171.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Luis say he chose Don Jaime to hide the file?
(a) He is the only honest man he knows.
(b) He rarely talks to other people.
(c) Don Jaime can defend himself.
(d) His home is difficult to break into.
2. What interrupts Carceles and Don Jaime in from talking?
(a) A knock at the door.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A laugh.
3. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A foreigner.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A hero.
4. Who does Don Jaime receive a note from at he beginning of this section?
(a) Don Luis.
(b) Dona Suzanna.
(c) Don Cretino.
(d) Dona Adela.
5. What has Don Jaime always dreamed of inventing?
(a) The strongest sword.
(b) The perfect thrust.
(c) The perfect defense.
(d) The perfect swipe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. Who are the Civil Guard fighting outside?
3. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
5. What is Dona Adela playing on her piano as Don Jaime leaves?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)