|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has talent.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She pays well.
(d) She has a sense of humor.
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(b) The East.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The Romans.
3. What was the stab made by?
(a) A knife.
(b) A foil.
(c) An axe.
(d) A sword.
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
(a) A hero.
(b) A foreigner.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A soldier.
5. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
2. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
5. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)