|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens at three in the morning?
(a) Don Jaime hears a knock on the door.
(b) Don Jame hears a window break.
(c) Don Jaime falls asleep.
(d) Don jaime hears a scream.
2. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) An old man.
(c) Don Luis.
(d) A young man.
3. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
4. What was the stab made by?
(a) An axe.
(b) A sword.
(c) A knife.
(d) A foil.
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) His business is fencing.
(b) He hates politics.
(c) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(d) He doesn't understand politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
2. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
3. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
4. When don't fencing rules apply?
5. How did Don Luis die?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)