|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(b) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(c) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(d) He kept his word.
3. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(b) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(c) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(d) He suggests Jaime is in love.
4. How did Don Luis die?
(a) From a stab wound.
(c) A heart attack.
5. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
3. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
5. Whose voice does Don Jaime recognize outside his door?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)