|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(b) He kept his word.
(c) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(d) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
2. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
(a) Help the police.
(b) Give in.
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(b) It was an attack from behind.
(c) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(d) It comes from a foil.
5. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) A shield.
(b) The file.
(c) A sword.
(d) A framed photo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
2. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
3. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
4. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
5. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)