|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
(a) Late afternoon.
(b) Early afternoon.
2. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
(a) She has a black sense of humor.
(b) She doesn't believe in God.
(c) She wants to know if he has killed.
(d) She is always gossiping about Don Luis.
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) He was a war hero.
4. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
5. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(b) He kept his word.
(c) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(d) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
2. What do the police say have been taken from Don Jaime's safes?
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
4. How did Don Luis die?
5. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)