|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He phones the police.
(b) He lights a lamp.
(c) He grabs his sword.
(d) He loads his pistol.
2. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
(b) Dona Adela.
(d) Don Luis.
3. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
(a) Sharpens his sword.
(b) Locks the doors.
(c) Loads his gun.
(d) Unlocks his doors.
4. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A newspaper article.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A politcal speech.
5. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
(a) Dona Adela.
(b) Don Luis.
(c) Dona Rebecca.
(d) Don Romero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
2. When don't fencing rules apply?
3. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
4. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
5. Whose voice does Don Jaime recognize outside his door?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)