|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(b) He kept his word.
(c) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(d) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She pays well.
(b) She has a sense of humor.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She is beautiful.
3. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is under government protection.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She has gone on holiday.
(d) She has killed herself.
4. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Destroy the important bits.
(b) Talk to Romero.
(c) Read it.
(d) Talk to Dona Adela.
5. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Killing someone.
(b) Teaching someone.
(c) Loving someone.
(d) Stealing from someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
2. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
5. When don't fencing rules apply?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)