|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
(a) He hates politics.
(b) He agrees with everyone and no one.
(c) He doesn't understand politics.
(d) His business is fencing.
2. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
(a) Loads his gun.
(b) Sharpens his sword.
(c) Locks the doors.
(d) Unlocks his doors.
3. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He phones the police.
(b) He loads his pistol.
(c) He grabs his sword.
(d) He lights a lamp.
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She has killed herself.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She has gone on holiday.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If one can defend against the thrust.
(b) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(c) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
2. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
5. What does Carceles use to support his views?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)