|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When don't fencing rules apply?
(a) During peace.
(b) When fighting a non-fencer.
(c) When a murder has taken place.
(d) During combat.
2. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He loads his pistol.
(b) He phones the police.
(c) He lights a lamp.
(d) He grabs his sword.
3. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She pays well.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She has talent.
(d) She has a sense of humor.
4. What happens at three in the morning?
(a) Don Jaime hears a knock on the door.
(b) Don Jaime falls asleep.
(c) Don jaime hears a scream.
(d) Don Jame hears a window break.
5. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Don Luis die?
2. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
3. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
4. Who does Campillo ask Don Jaime if he knows?
5. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)