|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
(a) Unlocks his doors.
(b) Sharpens his sword.
(c) Locks the doors.
(d) Loads his gun.
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The Romans.
(c) The Greeks.
(d) The East.
3. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Talk to Dona Adela.
(b) Talk to Romero.
(c) Read it.
(d) Destroy the important bits.
4. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
(a) Dona Esther.
(b) Don Luis.
(c) Don Franco.
(d) Dona Adela.
5. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) He was a war hero.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) His father bought his title.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
2. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
3. How did Don Luis die?
4. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
5. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)