|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early afternoon.
2. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was adopted.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) He was a war hero.
(d) His mother married well.
3. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Teaching someone.
(b) Loving someone.
(c) Stealing from someone.
(d) Killing someone.
4. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a foil.
(b) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(c) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(d) It was an attack from behind.
5. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She has gone on holiday.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She has killed herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
2. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
3. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
4. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
5. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)