|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She told him she hated Luis.
(b) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(c) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(d) She is a spy for the French.
2. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Killing someone.
(b) Stealing from someone.
(c) Loving someone.
(d) Teaching someone.
3. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
(c) Late afternoon.
(d) Early afternoon.
4. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
(a) A revolver.
(b) A file.
(c) A photograph.
(d) A sword.
5. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Jaime's father.
(c) Don Jaime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
2. What does Don Jaime do before he refills his coffee and sits and waits?
3. How did Don Luis die?
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
5. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)