|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
(c) Give in.
(d) Help the police.
2. What does Carceles use to support his views?
(a) A politcal speech.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) A radio monologue.
(d) A photograph.
3. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He loads his pistol.
(b) He phones the police.
(c) He grabs his sword.
(d) He lights a lamp.
4. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
(a) Stealing from someone.
(b) Killing someone.
(c) Teaching someone.
(d) Loving someone.
5. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
2. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
3. What is the time of day when Don Jaime leaves the police station?
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
5. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)