|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
(b) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(c) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(d) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
3. What does Don Jaime say he is determined not to do?
(a) Give in.
(d) Help the police.
4. What does Campilo ask is Don Luis ever discussed with him?
5. Why does Don Jaime think Dona Adela could be responsible for killing Don Luis?
(a) She used his fencing techniques to kill him.
(b) She told him she hated Luis.
(c) She left her handkerchief at the scene.
(d) She is a spy for the French.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
2. Who does Don Jaime thinks he sees watching him in this section?
3. What do the police say have been taken from Don Jaime's safes?
4. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
5. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)