|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
(a) He was a war hero.
(b) His father bought his title.
(c) His mother married well.
(d) He was adopted.
2. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(b) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
(c) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(d) He kept his word.
3. How did Don Luis die?
(b) A heart attack.
(c) From a stab wound.
4. What does Don Jaime place the revolver next to?
(a) The file.
(b) A shield.
(c) A sword.
(d) A framed photo.
5. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He grabs his sword.
(b) He loads his pistol.
(c) He lights a lamp.
(d) He phones the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
2. What happens at three in the morning?
3. When don't fencing rules apply?
4. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
5. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)