|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) Jaime's father.
(d) His own father.
2. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
(a) The East.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Greeks.
3. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
(b) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(c) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(d) If one can defend against the thrust.
4. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She has killed herself.
(b) She is missing.
(c) She is under government protection.
(d) She has gone on holiday.
5. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
(a) Talk to Romero.
(b) Destroy the important bits.
(c) Read it.
(d) Talk to Dona Adela.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime say he would never take pride in?
2. What does Don Jaime feel when he thinks about his dead friends?
3. What does Luis is the only reason he is a nobleman?
4. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
5. What makes Don Jaime think that Dona Adela has a cruel nature?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)