|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Don Luis call an extraordinary and admirable man?
(a) His own father.
(b) Don Jaime.
(c) Jaime's father.
2. Why does Don Jaime say he took Dona Adela on?
(a) She has a sense of humor.
(b) She is beautiful.
(c) She pays well.
(d) She has talent.
3. What horrifies Don Jamie about the stab wound?
(a) It comes from a foil.
(b) It comes from a sixty five lunge.
(c) It comes from a two hundred escudo thrust.
(d) It was an attack from behind.
4. How does Don Luis offend Don Jaime in this section?
(a) He suggests Jaime is in love.
(b) He suggests Jaime is teaching Adela because she is beautiful
(c) He suggests Jaime is too old to teach.
(d) He suggests that Jaime is no longer the best teacher in Spain.
5. What does Don Jaime drink after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
2. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
3. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
4. Who does Don Jaime say is not a gentleman?
5. Who does Don Jaime go to see after his breakfast?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)