One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VII, pages 200-207.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Campillo say he can't contact Dona Adela?
(a) She is missing.
(b) She has gone on holiday.
(c) She has killed herself.
(d) She is under government protection.
2. What does Don Jaime remove from his desk drawer?
(a) A photograph.
(b) A file.
(c) A sword.
(d) A revolver.
3. What is the first thing Don Jaime does when Dona Adela enters the room?
(a) He loads his pistol.
(b) He phones the police.
(c) He lights a lamp.
(d) He grabs his sword.
4. Why does Don Jaime decide not to hand in Don Jaime's file to the police?
(a) He kept his word.
(b) He wants to talk to Dona Adela first.
(c) He wants to protect Luis's reputation.
(d) He wants to solve the mystery himself.
5. What does Dona Adela ask about the thrust?
(a) If Don Jaime stole from his master.
(b) If one can defend against the thrust.
(c) If Don Jaime used it to kill.
(d) If Don Jaime has taught anyone else the method.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the Chief of Police?
2. What does Don Jaime want to do before he hands over the file to the police?
3. What does Don Luis say he feels like everywhere he goes?
4. Where does Don Luis think much of Don Jaime's personal philosophy comes from?
5. Why does Jaime refuse to take sides on the political arguments?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)