Quiz: Chapter VII, pages 181-200 to Chapter VII, pages 200-207
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does Don Jaime think he injured his second attacker?
a) He snapped his achilles.
b) He punctured his lung.
c) He broke his nose.
d) He broke his arm.
2. Which of Don Adela's employees are the police unable to find?
a) Her maid.
b) Her chauffer.
c) Her footman.
d) Her cook.
3. Who does Campillo say is the only link to the murders?
a) Don Jaime.
c) Dona Ardela.
4. What does Campillo tell Don Jaime he has behaved like?
a) A fool.
b) A cripple.
c) A cretin.
d) A child.
5. What happens at three in the morning?
This section contains 282 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)