Preface and Chapter I
1. Who should a fencing bout be between?
(a) Men of honor.
(b) Men old enough to understand.
(c) Men with foolish abandon.
2. What is the name of the gardens the palace overlooks?
(a) Juniper Gardens.
(b) Franklyn Gardens.
(c) Retiro Gardens.
(d) Laurel Gardens.
3. What does the author say the marquis is wheezing like?
(a) Broken bellows.
(b) A dying man.
(c) A broken engine.
(d) A leaking gas pipe.
4. What religious act does Don Jaime compare fencing to?
(b) Holy communion.
(d) Christmas mass.
5. What does Don Jaime call his search for the perfect thrust?
(a) The Quest.
(b) Mission Impossible.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) The Ark.
6. What do Don Jaime and the Marquis always drink after their bout?
7. By what name does the Count call Don Jaime?
8. In which city does Don Prim currently reside?
9. What is the name of the cafe Maestro goes to?
This section contains 4,018 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)