|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Vincent not visit his new child with Anna Bella frequently?
(a) Because it is too black.
(b) Because he wanted a daughter.
(c) Because it is too white.
(d) Because he wanted a son.
2. Whom does Philippe go to visit in New Orleans in Section 9, Volume 2?
3. Who begins drinking a great deal as well as gambling at the end of Section 12, Volume 2?
4. What does Philippe explain to Marcel that Lisette has a desire for in Section 10, Volume 2?
5. Whose home does Marcel spend two days in a drunken haze in Section 11, Volume 2?
(a) Madame Lelaud's.
(b) The Lermontants'.
(c) Anna Bella's.
(d) Dolly Rose's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rudolphe deliver to Christophe in Section 10, Volume 2?
2. What revolution does Marcel become educated on in Section 13, Volume 2?
3. What does Christophe give to Marcel before his trip in Section 12, Volume 2?
4. What makes Marie become dizzy while visiting Lola Dedé's in Section 14, Volume 3?
5. Whose parents lock him/her in an attic in Section 14, Volume 3 of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Vincent react when he finds out Anna Bella is pregnant?
2. What is the nature of Marcel and Anna Bella's conversation at the end of Section 10, Volume 2?
3. How is the gift Philippe gives to Marie in Section 8, Volume 1 described?
4. How did Philippe and Aglae come to be married?
5. How is the physical fight between Lisette and Cecile described?
6. How does Rudolphe react when he is not allowed to vote?
7. What does Marcel do when he is presented with a marriage proposal from a woman named Marguerite?
8. What is the nature of Marcel's conversation with Lisette the morning of her mother's funeral?
9. How is Marie raped?
10. What happens when Aglae attends Philippe's wake?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)