|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Philippe do when Marcel visits him in Section 11, Volume 2?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Beats him.
(d) Hides him.
2. Where does Marcel walk to in a rage in Section 11, Volume 2?
(a) Ste. Marie Cottage.
(c) The Boarding House.
(d) Anna Bella's house.
3. Whom does Marie dream of at the beginning of Section 11, Volume 2?
4. What makes Marie become dizzy while visiting Lola Dedé's in Section 14, Volume 3?
(b) A potion.
5. Who apologizes to Anna Bella and says he regrets his actions in Section 14, Volume 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who first confirms Zazu's death in the book?
2. Whose body is found hanging from a beam?
3. Whom does Philippe coax Vincent to befriend after the death of his daughter?
4. Where does Richard call for Marie to meet him in Section 13, Volume 2?
5. Who takes Marie to a voodoo woman for a charm to prevent white men from noticing her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Marie's coffee visit at the Lermontant house described?
2. How does Vincent react after Anna Bella has their baby?
3. What does Marcel learn about his father's wishes when he goes to a notary in Section 11, Volume 2?
4. How does Vincent react when he finds out Anna Bella is pregnant?
5. How is the physical fight between Lisette and Cecile described?
6. What happens when Marcel visits Bontemps to see Philippe?
7. What does Marcel do when he is presented with a marriage proposal from a woman named Marguerite?
8. What decision does Anna Bella come to regarding her love life at the end of Section 8, Volume 1?
9. How is Marie raped?
10. Why does Marcel choose not to visit Anna Bella in Section 8, Volume 1?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)