|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Marcel against believing anything Philippe promises at the end of Section 10, Volume 2?
(c) Anna Bella.
2. Whom does Marie dream of at the beginning of Section 11, Volume 2?
3. Who tells Marcel he/she never wanted to go to Paris in Section 9, Volume 2?
(a) Anna Bella.
4. What is the name of the driver that tries to dissuade Marcel from visiting Philippe in Section 11, Volume 2?
5. What is the name of the girl Philippe first marries?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vincent demand that Anna Bella teach her child never to go to?
2. What revolution does Marcel become educated on in Section 13, Volume 2?
3. Who helps Anna Bella feed Marcel after he is hurt in Section 14, Volume 3?
4. What does Rudolphe deliver to Christophe in Section 10, Volume 2?
5. Whom does Philippe go to visit in New Orleans in Section 9, Volume 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marcel choose not to visit Anna Bella in Section 8, Volume 1?
2. How is Marie raped?
3. How does Philippe's behavior change after he leaves Aglae and moves in with Cecile?
4. What decision does Anna Bella come to regarding her love life at the end of Section 8, Volume 1?
5. What do Philippe and Marcel talk about when Philippe stays at their cottage in Section 10, Volume 2?
6. What is the nature of Vincent and Anna Bella's conversation at the end of Section 14, Volume 3?
7. How does Cecile react to Marie's rape?
8. How does Rudolphe react when he is not allowed to vote?
9. What happens when Rudolphe is arrested?
10. What does Marcel learn about his father's wishes when he goes to a notary in Section 11, Volume 2?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)