|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl whose father sends Marcel a marriage proposal in Section 13, Volume 2?
2. What is the name of the driver that tries to dissuade Marcel from visiting Philippe in Section 11, Volume 2?
3. Who warns Marcel against believing anything Philippe promises at the end of Section 10, Volume 2?
(d) Anna Bella.
4. How old does Philippe tell Lisette she must be before he will free her?
5. What does Philippe do when Marcel visits him in Section 11, Volume 2?
(a) Hides him.
(b) Laughs at him.
(c) Hugs him.
(d) Beats him.
6. Whose parents lock him/her in an attic in Section 14, Volume 3 of the book?
(d) Anna Bella's.
7. Who finds out she is pregnant in Section 9, Volume 2?
(b) Anna Bella.
8. Who stays at the cottage of the dying person in Section 10, Volume 2?
(a) Anna Bella.
9. What is the relationship between Vincent and Aglae?
(a) Husband and wife.
(b) Mother and son.
(c) Father and daughter.
(d) Brother and sister.
10. Who dies in Section 13, Volume 2?
11. Who first agrees to let Richard marry Marie?
12. How old was Philippe when he first came to own his plantation?
13. Whom does Philippe shift more responsibility to at his plantation after becoming married?
14. Who is unable to enter or speak at the wake of the person that dies in Section 13, Volume 2?
15. How many men is Marie raped by?
Short Answer Questions
1. What body part of Cecile's has to be removed after a fight in Section 11, Volume 2?
2. What does Rudolphe deliver to Christophe in Section 10, Volume 2?
3. What does Philippe give to Marie as a gift in Section 8, Volume 1?
4. Which of the following things does Marcel not learn that Philippe asks for in order to allow Marie to marry Richard?
5. Which of the following things does Cecile not share with Marie about herself in Section 13, Volume 2?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)