1. Who is the author of "The Feast of All Saints"?
2. In what city is the story set at the beginning of the book?
3. What community does the book mostly follow?
Men of color.
4. What is the term used to describe the practice in which women of color would enter into an arrangement with a white man?
5. What is the name of the famous writer Marcel is awaiting the return of at the beginning of the book?
6. What is the relationship between Juliet and Christophe?
Mother and son.
7. Who is expelled from school near the beginning of the book?
This section contains 3,465 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)