Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Section 1-Volume 1, Part 1, Section 1-Volume 1, Part 1, Section 4
1. Who is the author of "The Feast of All Saints"?
2. In what city is the story set at the beginning of the book?
3. What community does the book mostly follow?
4. What is the term used to describe the practice in which women of color would enter into an arrangement with a white man?
5. What is the name of the famous writer Marcel is awaiting the return of at the beginning of the book?
6. What is the relationship between Juliet and Christophe?
7. Who is expelled from school near the beginning of the book?
8. What is the name of the friend who runs...
This section contains 2,712 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)