|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15-Volume 3, Part 2, Section 4-Volume 3, Part 2, Section 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marcel's aunt tell him that his grandmother was at the end of Section 2, Volume 1?
(a) A president.
(b) A prince.
(c) A queen.
(d) A slave.
2. Where does Vincent demand that Anna Bella teach her child never to go to?
(d) New Orleans.
3. Where does Marcel become an apprentice at the end of the book?
(a) A school.
(b) A church.
(c) A salon.
(d) A restaurant.
4. Whom does Richard first ask for permission to court Marie in the book?
5. Who is interested in making Christophe a slave owner in the book?
(b) Anna Bella.
(c) Dolly Rose.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the friend who runs after the person who is expelled at the beginning of the book?
2. In what city is the story set at the beginning of the book?
3. Where does Christophe go to drink and play billiards in Section 15, Volume 3?
4. What does Marcel tell his mother he was out all night doing in Section 4, Volume 1?
5. Whom does Philippe shift more responsibility to at his plantation after becoming married?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)