|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 1-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Philippe go to visit in New Orleans in Section 9, Volume 2?
2. Whose house is Marie invited to for coffee in Section 11, Volume 2?
(a) The Lermontants'.
(b) The Merciers'.
(c) The Dedés'.
(d) The Ste. Maries'.
3. Why does Vincent not visit his new child with Anna Bella frequently?
(a) Because it is too black.
(b) Because he wanted a daughter.
(c) Because it is too white.
(d) Because he wanted a son.
4. What is the term used to describe the practice in which women of color would enter into an arrangement with a white man?
5. Who is not in Marie's room when Marcel awakens at the beginning of Section 12, Volume 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds out she is pregnant in Section 9, Volume 2?
2. Who stays at the cottage of the dying person in Section 10, Volume 2?
3. Who addresses Captain Hamilton on Marcel's behalf in the book?
4. Who warns Marcel about his mother's anger at the beginning of Section 4, Volume 1?
5. How does Marcel feel about the way he meets Christophe for the first time?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)