|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 1-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Marcel's friend that died?
(a) Dolly Rose.
(b) Jean Jacques.
2. Who tells Marcel that he is honorable even though his father is a fool?
(b) Anna Bella.
3. Who has a servant named Bubbles in the book?
(c) Dolly Rose.
4. What does Philippe give to Marie as a gift in Section 8, Volume 1?
(a) A secretaire.
(b) A book.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A dress.
5. Which of the following things do Marcel and Philippe not discuss with one another in Section 10, Volume 2?
(a) Philippe's white family.
(b) Marie and Richard's marriage.
(c) Vincent taking over the plantation.
(d) Marcel's education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Philippe go to visit in New Orleans in Section 9, Volume 2?
2. Whose house is Marie invited to for coffee in Section 11, Volume 2?
3. Whom does Philippe coax Vincent to befriend after the death of his daughter?
4. Whom does Cecile tell Marcel she has sent for as his punishment in Section 4, Volume 1?
5. Who is expelled from school near the beginning of the book?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)