|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6-Volume 1, Part 4, Section 4-Volume 1, Part 5, Section 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Cecile send to the notary in Section 3, Volume 1?
(c) Dolly Rose.
2. Christophe tells Marcel that his guardian took something when he first arrived in Paris. What was it?
(a) His books.
(b) Money for his car.
(c) His mind.
(d) His innocence.
3. Who warns Marcel about his mother's anger at the beginning of Section 4, Volume 1?
(a) Anna Bella.
4. Where does Marcel hope to move to when he is allowed to leave his family?
(d) New York.
5. Why does Cecile ask Marcel to read her some letters in the beginning of the book?
(a) She cannot decipher the handwriting.
(b) Because she cannot read.
(c) She wants company.
(d) She is in love with Marcel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Juliet and Christophe?
2. What is the name of the woman that drove Marcel away from Anna Bella?
3. Who is angered by Marcel's friendship with a man that died?
4. Whom does Marcel find Anna Bella talking to at the end of Section 5, Volume 1?
5. What is the name of the girl that Marcel is made to stop seeing because she becomes of age to be courted?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)