|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 1-Volume 2, Part 3, Section 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Philippe shift more responsibility to at his plantation after becoming married?
2. Who is upset by how Anna Bella is treated in regard to Marcel in Section 4, Volume 1?
3. Whom does Philippe coax Vincent to befriend after the death of his daughter?
(a) Anna Bella.
4. What is the name of the plantation Philippe owns?
(a) Nuits de Charlotte.
(b) The Mercier House.
(d) Ste. Marie Cottage.
5. Who begins drinking a great deal as well as gambling at the end of Section 12, Volume 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Vincent demand that Anna Bella teach her child never to go to?
2. Who tells Marcel that he is honorable even though his father is a fool?
3. Who does Marcel learn has asked to have a relationship with Anna Bella in Section 8, Volume 1?
4. Where does Marcel travel to in Section 12, Volume 2?
5. What countries does Josette educate Marcel on during his visit in Section 12, Volume 2?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)