1. Who is the author of "The Feast of All Saints"?
(a) Jerry Wash.
(b) John Crowley.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) Anne Rice.
2. In what city is the story set at the beginning of the book?
(b) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. What community does the book mostly follow?
(b) Men of color.
(c) White men.
4. What is the term used to describe the practice in which women of color would enter into an arrangement with a white man?
5. What is the name of the famous writer Marcel is awaiting the return of at the beginning of the book?
(d) Jean Jacques.
6. What is the relationship between Juliet and Christophe?
(b) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Mother and son.
7. Who is expelled from school near the beginning of the book?
This section contains 3,465 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)