|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Julia's Aunt Beatrice killed?
(a) She drown.
(b) She had an incurable disease.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She was murdered.
2. What is the weather like on the day that Julia is sent to plant the orchard?
(a) It is windy.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is raining.
(d) It is snowing.
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, what is the weather like?
(a) It is raining.
(b) It is sunny.
(c) It is snowing.
(d) It is windy.
4. Which of the following events does Julia NOT attend with Marianne?
(a) A tea party.
(b) Choir practice.
(c) A social party.
(d) A fashionable ball.
5. What impediment affects Matthew Merry?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He stutters.
(d) He is deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Julia dream that the village will be destroyed?
2. When Julia is fighting with the village children, where is Richard?
3. What do Celia and Julia rent from Mrs. Gibson?
4. Why is Dench fired?
5. How does Julia feel about having to visit Dr. Phillips?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Uncle John and Celia react to Julia's visionary dreams?
2. What happens to Richard's horse after Julia has been given permission to take riding lessons on him?
3. What is the reaction to Uncle John catching Julia gardening?
4. What recurring dream does Julia have as an adult?
5. How does Celia respond to starting a school for the village children.
6. What happens when the slavers come to Wideacre?
7. How is Ralph Megson welcomed to Wideacre estate?
8. What dream does Julia have that prompts her to go and speak to the village people?
9. How does Julia respond to being asked to orchestrate the planting of an apple orchard?
10. How does Uncle John respond to the woman who arrives at his doorstep with a sick child in her arms?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)