|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His arms.
(c) His eyes.
(d) His legs.
2. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
(a) He is saddened.
(b) He is skeptical.
(c) He is excited.
(d) He is outraged.
3. Which of the following characters does NOT encourage Julia to embrace her magical heritage?
4. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
5. What does Julia decide to name her new horse, gifted from Ralph?
(a) Magnolia Blossom.
(b) Ocean Wave.
(c) Sea Mist.
(d) Green Leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
2. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
3. What is Julia's relationship to James?
4. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
5. After Julia is given permission to take riding lessons, what happens to the horse?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Ralph Megson welcomed to Wideacre estate?
2. What is the reaction to Uncle John catching Julia gardening?
3. What happens when the slavers come to Wideacre?
4. What does Julia see while swimming with Clary in the river?
5. How does Julia's relationship with James change over the course of their meetings?
6. How does Julia respond to being asked to orchestrate the planting of an apple orchard?
7. How does Julia feel about having meeting and having to visit with Dr. Phillips?
8. What dream does Julia have that prompts her to go and speak to the village people?
9. After the visit to the village, what interesting visions does Julia begin to have regarding Ralph Megson?
10. How does Richard respond to the news that Julia is going to be sent away?
This section contains 807 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)