|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
2. What type of doll is presented to Julia after the race on reaping day?
(a) A wooden doll.
(b) A deer hide doll.
(c) A corn husk doll.
(d) A flour sac doll.
3. What do the village children dare Julia to steal from the parson's garden?
4. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
(a) As her "archenemy."
(b) As her "small companion."
(c) As her "dearest friend."
(d) As her "dunce relative."
5. As Julia leaves for Wideacre, what is her biggest fear about her relationship with James?
(a) That she will no longer love James upon returning home.
(b) That James will meet another woman.
(c) That Richard will not approve of their relationship.
(d) That the two will never be together.
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Julia is no longer a virgin, what does Richard say that she has no hope for?
2. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
3. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
4. What has Uncle John been away mining?
5. What happens to Matthew Merry after he is sent to prison?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)