|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Julia respond when Richard tells her that he loves her?
(a) She says that she loves him only as a cousin.
(b) She says that she loves him as a lover.
(c) She says that she loves him as her best friend.
(d) She says that she loves him like a father.
2. After Julia is declared missing after the attack, who sends out a search party to find her?
3. How does Julia get Rosie Dench's debt erased?
(a) By threatening the shopkeeper's life.
(b) By paying it off.
(c) By making a scene in the shop.
(d) By negotiating with the shopkeeper.
4. What does Julia promise to the villagers in the last chapter of the novel?
(a) That she will find the food to feed them all.
(b) That she will burn Wideacre to the ground.
(c) That there will be no more rulers of Wideacre.
(d) That she will kill Richard to free them.
5. Which bodies cannot be buried in the church cemetery?
(a) Bodies that die of disease.
(b) Bodies that were murdered.
(c) Bodies that are cremeated.
(d) Bodies of suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
2. On what birthday does Julia begin to have dreams that she is Beatrice?
3. How does Julia refer to her cousin Richard?
4. What is the estate that Julia was raised on called?
5. What type of orchard is Julia in charge of building?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)