|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her hat.
(b) Her glove.
(c) Her parasol.
(d) Her handkerchief
2. Now that Julia is no longer a virgin, what does Richard say that she has no hope for?
(a) Starting a family.
(b) Getting a job.
(c) Inheriting Wideacre.
(d) Finding a husband.
3. How does Grandmamma Havering expect a wife to act to her husband?
(a) She should treat her husband like a pig.
(b) She should live in fear of her huband's wrath.
(c) She should demand to be treated as an equal.
(d) She should bow to her husband's requests.
4. Why does Celia believe that everyone thinks Julia resembles Beatrice?
(a) Because their walking stride is the same.
(b) Because they wear similar clothing.
(c) Because they wear their hair the same way.
(d) Because their voices sound similar.
5. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A bomb.
(c) A tornado.
(d) A wagon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
2. As Julia is speaking with Mrs. Merry, what does she admit is her biggest fear?
3. How does Uncle John refer to Julia's visions?
4. In which country are there rebellions leading to beheadings, as mentioned in the novel?
5. What part of the bird's body is broken when Richard is handling it?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)