|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
(a) That she is a country girl.
(b) That she is more educated that the doctor.
(c) That she is uneducated to the ways of these foreigners.
(d) That she is high society in comparison to these people.
2. What does Julia promise to the villagers in the last chapter of the novel?
(a) That there will be no more rulers of Wideacre.
(b) That she will burn Wideacre to the ground.
(c) That she will kill Richard to free them.
(d) That she will find the food to feed them all.
3. What has Julia lost in the village, prompting her, Richard, and Ralph to go back searching for it?
(a) Her handkerchief
(b) Her glove.
(c) Her parasol.
(d) Her hat.
4. Who decides to hire Ralph Megson?
(a) Uncle John.
(b) Julia Lacey.
(c) Richard McAdams.
(d) Celia Lacey.
5. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
(a) To the cemetary.
(b) To the river.
(c) To the doctor's office.
(d) To the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Treckyl tell Julia when she confronts her in the village?
2. What part of his body is Ralph Megson missing?
3. How does Ralph respond to Uncle John's plan when Richard presents it to him?
4. When Julia has a dream on the night after she is confronted by Ralph, what does she shout?
5. Who catches Julia gardening and comments on her talent?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)