|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
2. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(b) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(c) That she and Ralph are lovers.
(d) That she and Ralph are siblings.
3. As Julia is speaking with Mrs. Merry, what does she admit is her biggest fear?
(a) Falling ill of a wasting disease.
(b) Being murdered by Richard.
(c) Dying in childbirth.
(d) Losing the land of Wideacre.
4. What is the name of the town where Julia arranges to meet Richard to tell him her news?
5. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard admit to intercepting between James and Julia?
2. After Julia continues to dream about her Aunt Beatrice, what conclusion does she reach?
3. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
4. What does Ralph warn Julia against if she finds herself "with child"?
5. How does Ralph respond when Julia says that she will not announce the name of Clary's killer?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)