|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Treckyl tell Julia when she confronts her in the village?
(a) That she knows Richard is the father of her baby.
(b) That James has died.
(c) That she will save Julia from her fate.
(d) That things are amiss in town.
2. Where is Clary's body found?
(a) Cradled in Matthew Merry's arms.
(b) Lying peacefully in her bed.
(c) Floating down the river.
(d) Buried in a shallow grave.
3. Why is Dench fired?
(a) For being drunk on the job.
(b) For stealing linens from the Acre.
(c) For letting Julia ride the horse.
(d) For breaking Celia's glass vase.
4. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
(a) That the two were lost in fairy tale hopes.
(b) That the two are a perfect match.
(c) That the two didn't completely understand each other.
(d) That the two were a terrible match.
5. What does Julia begin to dream about Ralph after their visit to the town?
(a) That she and Ralph are arch enemies.
(b) That she and Ralph are siblings.
(c) That she and Ralph are bank robbers.
(d) That she and Ralph are lovers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
2. What does Richard admit to intercepting between James and Julia?
3. How does Ralph respond when Julia says that she will not announce the name of Clary's killer?
4. When Julia is riding her horse during a dream state, who does she realize is on top of her, kissing her?
5. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)