|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia has a dream on the night after she is confronted by Ralph, what does she shout?
(a) She cannot hear what she says.
(b) "I have sinned against my family!"
(c) "Richard is my husband!"
(d) "Bring me love or bring me death!"
2. In her reoccurring dream about the church, what does Julia dream hits the building?
(a) A wagon.
(c) A bomb.
(d) A tornado.
3. What relation does Clary have to the accused Dench?
(a) She is his neice.
(b) They have no relation.
(c) She is his sister.
(d) She is his daughter.
4. How old was Julia when her father died?
5. What is wrong with the captain that performs Julia's wedding ceremony?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julia plan to raise her baby if she is to raise it as a single mother?
2. When Richard visits Julia in the fields where she is sowing, how does Julia greet him?
3. Which holiday brings out gypsy dancers in the village?
4. Why is Julia tempted to bring the horse out of the stable?
5. What does Ralph warn Julia against if she finds herself "with child"?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)