|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Julia goes on vacation after finding out that she is pregnant, where does she go?
(a) To Bath.
(b) To Oxford.
(c) To London.
(d) To Essex.
2. On her way to visit the slave children in the hovel, what is Julia robbed of?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her parasol.
(c) Her shoes.
(d) Her hat.
3. Where is Clary's body found?
(a) Cradled in Matthew Merry's arms.
(b) Floating down the river.
(c) Lying peacefully in her bed.
(d) Buried in a shallow grave.
4. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
5. What crop does Julia sow in preparation for the harvest season?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia do with the extra trees from her orchard?
2. What has Uncle John been away mining?
3. In which of the following places has Julia NOT had an encounter with her Aunt Beatrice?
4. When Julia returns to Wideacre, what has Uncle John done to the dowry house?
5. What does a linkboy carry?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)