|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character in the novel is put in charge of starting a school for the village children?
2. Who is accused of stealing wheat from the Wideacre fields?
(a) Jimmy Dart.
(b) Rosie Dench.
(d) Dench, the groom.
3. What has Uncle John been away mining?
4. What is Ralph Megson's job?
(a) He is the overseer of the entire estate.
(b) He is the new gardner.
(c) He is the new stable manager.
(d) He is the new tutor.
5. What is the name of Richard's stable boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julia immediately realize about herself when she arrives in Bath?
2. How does Richard die?
3. In Julia's reoccurring dream, where are she and the baby headed?
4. Who convinces Ralph to abide by Uncle John's new plan?
5. During the time that he has been away from Julia, where has James been?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)