|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29, 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she leaves for Wideacre, how does Julia feel about her relationship with James?
(a) That the two were lost in fairy tale hopes.
(b) That the two are a perfect match.
(c) That the two didn't completely understand each other.
(d) That the two were a terrible match.
2. After Julia is declared missing after the attack, who sends out a search party to find her?
3. How does Richard respond when he hears that Julia is pregnant?
(a) He is proud.
(b) He is anxious.
(c) He is angry.
(d) He is apathetic.
4. What is Uncle John's plan to cut hourly wages from the Wideacre employees?
(a) To pay the workers in profit share.
(b) Not to pay the workers at all.
(c) To pay the workers in land.
(d) To pay the workers in kind words.
5. Who does Julia refer to as a "great lout"?
(a) Ralph's girlfriend.
(b) Ralph's mother.
(c) Ralph's sister.
(d) Ralph's cleaning woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ralph respond to the way that Richard handles the bird?
2. After Julia is presented with the doll on reaping day, what does her family realize about her?
3. Which of the following is NOT suggested by Uncle John as a way of rectifying the problem between Julia and Richard?
4. When Julia has a dream on the night after she is confronted by Ralph, what does she shout?
5. What instrument is used in a race on the last day of reaping?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)